DayZ tweeted that the update wouldn't come this week, so either it's been resubmitted as soon as it was denied by PS4 in which case the earliest you'll see it would be the 5th of august which is estimating a very fast verification process, it would usually take longer or it hasn't been submitted yet and it'll be later. ImpulZ confirmed that it cannot be released on xbox alone as both consoles share the same server databases making this option untenable but didn't confirm whether the update has been resubmitted yet, only that more stability & crash fixes have been added since the update denial. Hope this helps

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

DayZ tweeted that the update wouldn't come this week, so either it's been resubmitted as soon as it was denied by PS4 in which case the earliest you'll see it would be the 5th of august which is estimating a very fast verification process, it would usually take longer or it hasn't been submitted yet and it'll be later. ImpulZ confirmed that it cannot be released on xbox alone as both consoles share the same server databases making this option untenable but didn't confirm whether the update has been resubmitted yet, only that more stability & crash fixes have been added since the update denial. Hope this helps

Amelioration at its finest. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Well, he did say this '  ,,the submission should happen tomorrow. ' So, Wednesday 31st. Maybe, hopefully. Deja-vu

Edited by MaximusDickus
  • Like 1

On 7/29/2019 at 6:03 AM, bearjew1101 said:

When do you lot reckon ? My moneys on Aug 2nd . Hopefully I’m wrong , as I’m concerned about @bent.toe ‘s blood pressure. I feel your pain homie.  🙂 

I'm betting next Monday August, 5th. They resubmitted it yesterday. I'd be very surprised if we got it by this Friday. I'd be happy asf if we did, seeing as how I'm off for the next two days 🤗.

34 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

I'm betting next Monday August, 5th. They resubmitted it yesterday. I'd be very surprised if we got it by this Friday. I'd be happy asf if we did, seeing as how I'm off for the next two days 🤗.

I admire your optimism dude . I dunno though ....

10 minutes ago, bearjew1101 said:

I admire your optimism dude . I dunno though ....

It's the waiting game either way.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Man Parts 241 said:

It's the waiting game either way.

Im apprehensive about the update tbh . It’s the largest one to date. Remember the “ accidental “ update ? Was only meant to address performance etc and look at the repercussions from that . It’s a huge update with a ton of additions. It would be naive to think it’s all going to be functioning as intended . 

I sincerely hope I’m wrong . 

Fingers crossed 

50 minutes ago, bearjew1101 said:

Im apprehensive about the update tbh . It’s the largest one to date. Remember the “ accidental “ update ? Was only meant to address performance etc and look at the repercussions from that . It’s a huge update with a ton of additions. It would be naive to think it’s all going to be functioning as intended . 

I sincerely hope I’m wrong . 

Fingers crossed 

I was gonna add, "it can't get any worse." And then I remembered who we're dealing with.

As long as the PS is up and running and duping is fixed on public servers, I'm fine with dealing with the bullshit that's sure to come. You know all I've been wanting is the PS and for duping to be fixed.

But yeah, here's hoping. And cross erything. Fingers, toes, eyes, foots, arms, balls, each other, erything!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, sausagekingofchicago said:

Let's remain on topic and avoid the personal attacks.

Thanks.

😂😂 😂 Everytime I see your name...

• Beans 1

I’m a bit disappointed this hasn’t dropped yet as I’ve been on holiday and before I left I dropped all gear to some dude I met thinking it would be wiped by time I got home.

Still I’m hopeful it’s going to be worth the wait especially if it sorts out the Duping problem