32 Slots $359.99

50 Slots $549.99

70 Slots $749.99

100 Slots $949.99

With tax...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

thanks for the heads up dude, think ill pass lol. I'd rather not sit looking at connection logs 24/7 to see the endless chain of people logging in and out duping in order to spend the rest of my life banning folk lmao. Whoever actually hires these servers is going to have a full time job on there hands or end up wiping the server every day. basically paying £50+ a month in order to fix exploits for the dev team

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

thanks for the heads up dude, think ill pass lol. I'd rather not sit looking at connection logs 24/7 to see the endless chain of people logging in and out duping in order to spend the rest of my life banning folk lmao. Whoever actually hires these servers is going to have a full time job on there hands or end up wiping the server every day. basically paying £50+ a month in order to fix exploits for the dev team

Maintaining healthy loot balance without server crashing all the time and dealing with the tickets and people in general, lol.  Ya i am watching right now someones stream trying to keep his RP server running without crashing,,seems full time job. 

Edited by MaximusDickus
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, MaximusDickus said:

Maintaining healthy loot balance without server crashing all the time and dealing with the tickets and people in general, lol.  Ya i am watching right now someone trying to keep his RP server running without crashing,,seems full time job. 

Yep, being a server admin or owner is a massive task, especially without modded admin tools. without the ability to TP to someone or enable God mode to investigate support cases its almost impossible to tell fact from fiction. Even with really detailed logs available to the Server owner & a dedicated team of Admins who are available 24/7 on a white listed server its a full time deal. Time will tell how effective these servers are & how good the way they've addressed exploits such as duplication are in the update, but i for one would definitely not be pre-ordering a server before even seeing the new server setting it'll be running with the next patch, you may just be throwing £60 quid down the toilet for a buggy exploit filled nightmare that could take months to be fixed (sound familiar lol). hopefully in the future the ability to turn on a global kill feed and server log-in/log-out feed will help Admins combat the use of toxic exploits. Even just running a normal vanilla DayZ experience with no RP rules would be a god damn nightmare if the Exploits are still just as prevalent.

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 1

so are the servers not going to be private even if paid for ? 

10 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Yep, being a server admin or owner is a massive task, especially without modded admin tools. without the ability to TP to someone or enable God mode to investigate support cases its almost impossible to tell fact from fiction. Even with really detailed logs available to the Server owner & a dedicated team of Admins who are available 24/7 on a white listed server its a full time deal. Time will tell how effective these servers are & how good the way they've addressed exploits such as duplication are in the update, but i for one would definitely not be pre-ordering a server before even seeing the new server setting it'll be running with the next patch, you may just be throwing £60 quid down the toilet for a buggy exploit filled nightmare that could take months to be fixed (sound familiar lol). hopefully in the future the ability to turn on a global kill feed and server log-in/log-out feed will help Admins combat the use of toxic exploits. Even just running a normal vanilla DayZ experience with no RP rules would be a god damn nightmare if the Exploits are still just as prevalent.

This is why you invite friends only at first and build a community. You guys make it seem like everyone is going to be just inviting randoms lol

Most people renting the servers want to create open servers for RP or specific play styles or simply just clean vanilla DayZ, Like the majority of all private hive servers on PC. I dont see many people forking out £60 a month so a few friends can run around doing PvE on a gigantic map. That'd get very boring very fast.

2 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Most people renting the servers want to create open servers for RP or specific play styles or simply just clean vanilla DayZ, Like the majority of all private hive servers on PC. I dont see many people forking out £60 a month so a few friends can run around doing PvE on a gigantic map. That'd get very boring very fast.

10 Slots for a few friends is only $15 a month so what arggggg ya talking bout? Split the cost and that's well worth it. As far as what "gets boring very fast", that is subjective.

Edited by Man Parts 241