1. 1. What day will the patch release

• Monday
    • Thuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Don't care, i have a life.

21 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

Update delayed to August earliest it seems. 

No point playing the game until then.

100 player servers is interesting. I hope a few official ones are increased to this playercount 

I doubt even the Xbox one x could handle that, let alone the poor s or ps4.

So most players on your server would struggle with fps, lag, rendering, freeze frames and what not. 

Almost the double amount of players. 

They tested beyond 100 players and it was fine. 

it won't work with dupers spreading their cancer like they do in servers now but on a legit server it should be fine 

@awalsh47

They ran a couple of tests, but they were stress tests to help improve FPS. You can’t judge the performance of a persistent server in a few hours. No bases, no stashed loot. It’s just not comparable.

• Like 1

I'm optimistic. They tested 150 plus and are charging for 100 so there has to be reason for that.

Also the current servers aren't supposed to support 9000 tents filled with 9000 more tents glitched inside them. Or dozens of seachests lining the roads like dandelions.

Edited by awalsh47
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

@awalsh47

They ran a couple of tests, but they were stress tests to help improve FPS. You can’t judge the performance of a persistent server in a few hours. No bases, no stashed loot. It’s just not comparable.

Very true. 

No 1.04 for this weekend. 

Makes me fucking angry. 😠

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, bent.toe said:

No 1.04 for this weekend. 

Makes me fucking angry. 😠

I purged this day last week as I went on holiday until today assuming I'd come home to a fresh update. 

Oh well.

On 7/23/2019 at 4:17 PM, Jonas Levin said:

Well, I guess there are different opinions on that my man.

And they said that they console version will have to wait 3 weeks longer for the updates then the pc-version - we are almost 3 months behind right now and I will say that that warrants some serious criticism!

If you dont agree then enjoy 1.02 and stay focused on that. 🙂

Things happen dude! Sometimes in life you have to wait just a little longer. Builds character! Everything will be OK...

• Haha 1

If the update can be released by Tuesday the 30th July am that would great please , I finish work at 12:30pm so would get a whole afternoon of gaming in 😂

From everything I read the certification doesnt look for game bugs rather it makes sure the game will run without immediately crashing or damaging hardware or containing spyware.

If they tested for bugs none of the updates would pass certification.

I really hope this long delayed update doesnt further break the game and make us wait another 4 months for them to fix it.  Only time will tell, I love DayZ. Over 1500 hours proves this.

I wish cheaters would quit ruining the game for all of us but its not going to stop so I think BI needs to put more resources into fixing exploits as theyre discovered and when we run into situations where the exploits are having game breaking consequences, like guns not spawning they should wipe servers so legit players still have a reason to play.

From what Ive seen in youtube vids headglitching, meatballing and duping are still a thing in 1.04 and Im sure theyve done nothing to fix god tents so enjoy the new update while you can, stash as much as you can and please consider playing legitimate and not condoning bullshit cheating behaviour.  We need to shame cheaters into the ground and INSIST BI takes responsibility in fixing their mistakes.

23 minutes ago, Xnosferatu89x said:

, stash as much as you can and please consider playing legitimate and not condoning bullshit cheating behaviour.  .

Playing legit and how the game should be played is not stashing/hoarding as much as you can. People need to stop being so "gear fear", that is what's breaking the game in the first place. You can get fully geared (with what you think is fully geared) within 2 hours. 

If you like the military look just run through 3 MB's and your set. 

More of a hunter? Run through a couple of hunters lodges and your set. 

It's all pretty easy... until people start hoarding. They are afraid to loose their gear... Why? 

He is saying stash what you can due to dupping is still possible. And yes stashes are part of the game. Dupping to have infinite stashes is not part of the game. If dupping is still possible and rampant next patch, Should people say oh well and run only what they can find since nothing is spawning in due to dupping? No that's what a stash is for. A legit stash. You hunt for gear you want and stash it incase you are killed. Logical right ? Stashing gear isnt breaking the game persay dupping is breaking the game. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, GolemNo9 said:

You hunt for gear you want and stash it incase you are killed. Logical right ?

Why they decided to put this option into the game and never bothered to change it blows my fucking mind 

Place your bets guys, last week of the month, they have 3 days now.

Edited by MarczXD320

First working day of last week of month. Hope it drops or we get some sort of info from Impulz or twitter

Best change this to .... which month will BI release the update ! 😂 

On 7/21/2019 at 6:55 AM, donnyuk78 said:

Wednesday 31st  I know it you know it we all know it 😂

Turns out I didn’t know it ! 😂😂😂

On 7/24/2019 at 12:03 AM, MaximusDickus said:

Two weeks ago they said the update will come at the end of July. Here you are complaining it's not enough, it has taken too long etc. How about you save some of your ridiculous complaining and silly expectations until after the update is out. When some of your criticism might actually be valid.  I am sure you have a lot to say, i can't wait,,

Do you still have that belief bro? 😉

On 7/26/2019 at 11:19 PM, TahoeBeast said:

Things happen dude! Sometimes in life you have to wait just a little longer. Builds character! Everything will be OK...

Yep, and "things" just happened again with yet another delay of an update that been out for almost a quarter of a year for PC while they claim that Xbox is "3 weeks behind the PC-version".

I already "build my character" AND purged it so your hakuna matata-stuff (and OMG, a laughing smiley from Bearjew - I feel soooo humiliated as always) really dont work here. 😉

If you ain't yourself annoyed by now then congrats; you are no longer human!

Edited by Jonas Levin
  • Haha 1

Actually if nothing had been held up by ps4 he would still be correct t on his prediction. So hes still correct. Ps4 held up the release. From what they said on Twitter