Dodd54

Favourite weapons??

Hi there everyone, hope day z has been treating you well!! Just a quick one, what’s everyone’s favourite melee and firearm so far?

My favourite one is Winchester with UMP combo. If you asked me for my favourite melee 10 versions back I'd say firefighter axe but now it's definitely anykind of knife.

I liked the splitting axe but deffo agree with the knives especially when you combine with combat boots for the extra slot!!

My favourite weapon is CR-527, preferably with hunting scope attached, and my melee favorite is the combat knife.

Winchester is amazing, and any assault rifle...which is impossible to find right now. I currently have an SVD and LAR which I looted off dupers which is an amazing combo. I liked running an axe but the melee weapons don't make sense in this game...I feel like I down zoms faster with a combat knife than an axe...so no point in carrying one to weight you down. 

True, I get more kills with knives than I do larger weapons.

Some guy killed me recently beating me with his fists, i had an axe, yet he beat me even though he seemed to be bleeding from every limb. Bizarre logic.

Sk 59/66 and mosin.... sk for close/mid and mosin for long can of beans for zombos lol because it impossible to find A/R  got use to them and its very effective if u practice 

I'm going to have to say it. I've had better results in CQC with the tin of beans. I'm terrible at aiming and when I'm taken by surprise I'm might as well throw the bullets at them for all the use my aiming is. Tin of beans and they are out in a few punches. 

I do like the mosin. 

Edited by Pud80

Melee: Combat Knife / Gun at range: M70 Tundra with Hunting Scope / Killing Zeds in the City: Silenced FX-45 or the 9mili civilian version...the...uh...CR-75 is it?