Sign in to follow this  
bearjew1101

Private servers & character /server wipe

It’s happening people . Thank god . 

And private severs . 

Hallelejuiah 

• Like 4

was worried this game was going to the dogs!! but hopefully this will get it back to being the proper dayz experience.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bearjew1101 said:

It’s red pantie night , tonight !!!

when the update comes it'll be NO pantie night!! 😄

• Haha 3

Just now, Djyoz said:

was worried this game was going to the dogs!! but hopefully this will get it back to being the proper dayz experience.

Hope your right mate . I ain’t played in months , gave up after the cumpfuckery started. Deffo looking forward though. Fingers crossed brother . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bearjew1101 said:

Hope your right mate . I ain’t played in months , gave up after the cumpfuckery started. Deffo looking forward though. Fingers crossed brother . 

ye it was like a mini game mode of dick heads go play pubg if thats what you want.. dayz is combat shooter with with survival and fear of seeing other players not 30 freshy sucking off dupers while been lead past mines following there beloved meatball friends

me and my dayz true fans have stay up north out the way of all the shit man

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Djyoz said:

when the update comes it'll be NO pantie night!! 😄

I’m already trying to pack the wife off to her sisters. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Seth Allen Smith said:

if they'll release a set date, i got some vacation time i need to burn.

Go for it dude. I’m gunna pack off the wife and develop a sudden case of leprosy ( as far as works concerned ) lol .

3 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

"A quick 1.04 update: we will carry out a complete server and character wipe, and will introduce private servers" 

YES!!!!!!!! 

Enough to make ones balls twitch ! 

I'm friendly but tonight I'm starting to eat people

The hills of 3858 have eyes.beware

• Haha 1

How do private server work ? You be only able to enter when the owner provides a password or everyone can enter but the owner can configue the number of itens and zombies spawns, etc ?

I hope this makes it better. I've stayed north the entire time I've played besides a couple of deaths. Recently after a death of my three month old character, I started walking around the coast. That place is straight garbage. I came across a factory that had at least one hundred tents sticking out the side. 

I don't get how people think that duping doesn't hurt servers. I really hope this actually makes it better.

• Thanks 1

Been playing up north on 3858 and it's actually really refreshing. Everyone talks and is for most part friendly. A lot of the player shooting are fun about it. iv been knocked ive either been released after interrogation or tortured so at least that gives me a fun dayz war story to tell

The coast from niznoye( Duper central and all out warzone) to kamy is just full of tent cities. If all those people were playing the game  across the map the server would be great.

I'd love to see servers with more than 60 slots arrive soon too 

No word yet on how Private servers will function but i have E-Mailed ImpulZ to see if I can get some clarification. My assumption would be that they'll obviously be character locked, most certainly involve a monthly rental fee & hopefully have a solid amount of server options. hopefully the server password option is defintely there for people wanting to run RP servers, but you'd really need a kill feed option too for a white list private RP server to work for reporting people who break RP rules, etc. FIngers crossed theres really good Admin controls for server owners. 

• Like 1

Woop, my misses goes overseas for 6 weeks, in 2 weeks so the timing is perfecto. All I need to do is make sure the cat is fed, the plants dont die and I get some sleep from time to time, gonna be epic..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this