John Holmquist

Duping

Yepp.. I play RDR2 online to get my Daily dose of open world online. 

Hunting, cooking, selling items etc. 

The coast a nightmare right now, tents city and bases and hundreds of sea chest as well and things floating in the air 

Thank god somebody finally said this. I've been thinking it for a while but I literally haven't seen 1 thread on here nor a FB/twitter/reddit post mentioning an issue with duping.

Hopefully the devs take note now somebody has brought their attention to it!

GG M8

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, greggyt said:

Thank god somebody finally said this. I've been thinking it for a while but I literally haven't seen 1 thread on here nor a FB/twitter/reddit post mentioning an issue with duping.

Hopefully the devs take note now somebody has brought their attention to it!

GG M8

You must not come on here often. I have seen quite a few threads about that, and I am very new on this forum.. I will say this when I play, and I don’t have a dedicated server so I kind of bounce around, I have yet to see these “tent cities” people talk about filled with tons of gear for PvP. Well, outside of YouTube videos.. I have seen scattered tents and sea chests all over though. 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, GolemNo9 said:

He was being sarcastic 

Being sarcastic doesn’t work that well in writing. 😏

Edited by bossefraise
  • Like 1

PC has not many duppers, but from wot I here console is crazy with the SUPPER DUPPERS and there NEW LOCATIONS!

TENT CITY

SEA CHEST VALLY

M4 MOUNTIN

AK ALLY WAY

LAR LANE

IF UPU FIND ANY DUPPERS OR DUPPEDGEAR.  TELL YOU’RE MUM!!!!M

52 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

PC has not many duppers, but from wot I here console is crazy with the SUPPER DUPPERS and there NEW LOCATIONS!

TENT CITY

SEA CHEST VALLY

M4 MOUNTIN

AK ALLY WAY

LAR LANE

IF UPU FIND ANY DUPPERS OR DUPPEDGEAR.  TELL YOU’RE MUM!!!!M

You forgot that place east of Cherno called Twat Town. It's the local hang out for all of those dupers who have mummy and daddy issues who in turn exploit the game to make themselves feel all high and mighty but cannot shoot for shit. Or they're virgins, one of the two 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 3

Unfotunately this is the reason why we cant find small/medium/mil. tents anywhere, and same goes for the high end weapons too. A wipe is really needed ASAP and of course this duping thing need to be fixed first.

• Like 2

I cant wait for the next update so you guys have something else to talk about. Lol freakin' echo chamber in here.

• Beans 1

11 hours ago, bandito6000 said:

I cant wait for the next update so you guys have something else to talk about. Lol freakin' echo chamber in here.

I hope we can have tons of topics to talk about, but please we dont want the duping to be one of those :)

• Beans 1

Pmsl at people complaining about people discussing how duplicating has destroyed the central loot economy, which is the core underpinning mechanic of the entire game. If I went to the shop & paid for £50 pair of jeans and the dude at the counter passed me a bag with a nice floral skirt in it, I think I'd be complaining . The official forum is the best place to discuss game breaking exploits & funnily enough the more people discuss an issue the more likely the devs are to prioritise it. I shouldn't have to even write this as it's basic logic

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Like 1

People complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining about....  

Edited by bandito6000
Echo
  • Beans 1

4 hours ago, bandito6000 said:

People complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining about....  

Yeah coming from mr positive over here lol

Edited by TheYetiBum

20 hours ago, bandito6000 said:

Thats been the lay of the lands in here for a looong time, some people seem to get a kick out of all the complaining and thinks that they are the crusaders making the game better by doing it. 😉

• Thanks 1

Thats been the lay of the lands in here for a looong time, some people seem to get a kick out of all the complaining and thinks that they are the crusaders making the game better by doing it. 😉

And some people apparently thinks that double-posting makes twice the argument and not half. 😉

18 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

There seems to be a strange echo in here. 

100%, this forum could be re-named the echo-chamber of doom. 🙂

Lmao at people using terms like echo chamber in a games forum. Maybe people are all talking about the same subject because that's the subject of the thread, seems like simple logic & an efficient use of a thread format to me. On a side note maybe people talk about duplication a lot as it's the  largest game exploit currently In the game , breaks the largest mechanic in the game (CLE) and most people don't like spending £40+ on a game out of game preview after sweating there balls off at work all week, only to find the games a teeny tiny bit fooked. If you don't like a threads topic then don't comment on it, seems pretty simple. Plenty of other threads to comment on with out repeating "echo chamber" over & over again like a.........echo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Lmao at people using terms like echo chamber in a games forum

I wasn't referring to the fact that the subject was talked about a lot. I was reflecting (!) on the fact that someone had reposted the same comment three times in a row. You possibly didn't spot this though as my comment was at the start of a new page. 

I too feel strongly about duping.