TheYetiBum

DayZ Battle Royale (survivor gamez)

So Bohemia are apparently working on an add on for DayZ that's essentially a complete BR Mode akin to Brendan greens Arma 2 BR mods. It's being created by a separate team so shouldn't effect the core games developments. PC Keys are being sent out soon for more in depth testing by content creators , twitch streamers etc. What does everyone think?  

Already out, it’s called PUBG..

I think these are resources better spent elsewhere.

• Like 2

Survivor gameZ have been out since before PUBG and all of those...  

It's just being more fleshed out. Survivor gameZ have been held in DayZ since the mod, and when the stand  alone came out in early access alpha. 

It's nothing new people, it's just more polished and with some publicity, which was done internally initially.

Move along, move along...

Edited by odin_lowe
typo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Honestly ? Just another Battle Royale, doesn't seen to add anything new to genre, we are so saturated with BRs that honestly i don't even care about it.

I would rather them bring Arma to console than another BR game.. because everyone and their mother has delivered a BR game/ mode and Bohemia already somewhat did, it’s called Vigor.

• Like 1

Can already do that in the current game with a little modding, and without, its called PVP, unless its a free addon and BI thought they do some pocket pissing to redeem some respect, then only PubG, Fortnite lovers and alike along with quick fix adrenal deficient players would partake. (12yo's and adult slackers still depending on their parents).

Not to mention ruin any dignity they have left and the essence of what core DayZ is meant to be. ☠️👌

I would much rather they have TDM servers where you join you get either a blue armband or a red one and it has respawns.

But sure, I'd play a dayz BR mode any day of the week. 

If they can attract more players it's all good in my book.