thedarkmancer

Tanned Leather

How to make tanned leather? I searched the game wiki and found a step by step, but I can not fill the barrel with water as requested. I already tried with plastic bottle and canteen. Another question, is it still possible to craft leather items? I play on PS4

As of 1.04 on pc, its not back in the game yet

2 hours ago, aux7 said:

As of 1.04 on pc, its not back in the game yet

tanned leather is in game(you can make it), however you cannot craft anything with it

Edited by TheSzepy

22 minutes ago, TheSzepy said:

couro bronzeado está no jogo (você pode fazê-lo), no entanto você não pode criar nada com ele

Seriously? I was in the mood to make a leather belt or a leather canteen, even the leather purse. Do you know if it is possible to find belts in the game? Apparently in the game there is a space for a belt, but I never found anything to fit in that space.

8 minutes ago, thedarkmancer said:

Seriously? I was in the mood to make a leather belt or a leather canteen, even the leather purse. Do you know if it is possible to find belts in the game? Apparently in the game there is a space for a belt, but I never found anything to fit in that space.

there is a civilian and a tactical one, tactical one spawns in military buildings and civilian one spawns mostly in garages, both are same except for texture, you can put a canteen, knife holster and pistol holster on it

7 minutes ago, TheSzepy said:

há um civil e um tático, um tático gera em edifícios militares e um civil gera principalmente em garagens, ambos são iguais, exceto para textura, você pode colocar uma cantina, coldre de faca e coldre de pistola nele

Are they available in version (1.02)? Unfortunately this is the Ps4 version :(

7 minutes ago, thedarkmancer said:

Are they available in version (1.02)? Unfortunately this is the Ps4 version 😞

uh i forgot that this is the ps4 section, they´re not in 1.02 i think

• Sad 1

It is back in the game, people just don't know how to make it.

I made it on PS4 with a lot of water lime and a deer pelt.

There was no prompt to do anything, we just put the stuff in and the lid popped when it was done.

We put the water in (it was at least 20 or 30 canteens of water), I put the lime in the lime slot and the pelt was the only thing in the barrel, closed the lid and after a little bit the lid popped open by itself I look in and we got the "Tanned Leather".

We did this after seeing someone accidentally do it on PC but the lid didn't pop open for them they just had half a barrel of water and a bunch of other things in the barrel too, he didn't get a prompt either.

That is as far as we have got with making anything so far. It may that there are more things to be made but there are some other new steps or different ways of doing things now.

• Beans 1