ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.04.152076

20 hours ago, Anon1324 said:

Am I the only one who cannot seem to cure sickness every once in a while? I got sick after being hit by an infected but because I didn't have meds (Tetracycline pills) with me at the time, I had to take them later. Now I can eat a whole box of pills but it won't cure my sickness...

Try this, for the meds to work, you must be full! Now to get to full for both water and food, is trickey due to throwing up. So eat up slowly, until full, then fill with clean water slowly again until full. Once the bands on your icons are at full or close to full (give them a few minutes) then take charcoal (in case it is Salmonella) or Tetracycline ( bacterial issues) and you might even need to take two sets. Also during this time, you need to stay dry and warm (out of the freezing rain for example) .

19 hours ago, Seitan said:

x3gsVDI.jpg

Jeez... i got scared by the wolves. No howling or anything. Just suddenly they were there and biting my ass off. Server crashed once at night time. 1st person NL server... IP ends at .140

Same thing happened to me a few patches back. The wolves do not always howl before finding you. Sometimes we are just in their hunt path and they come across us and do not provide early warning. When it happened to me, I was running thru a forest and heard a sound to my left, looked over and saw a wolf running alongside me quietly, then looked to my right and saw two more. As I spun around drawing my weapon, was when I saw I had a pack on me with 3 to 4 more following. 

• Beans 1

34 minutes ago, RuffZ said:

Same thing happened to me a few patches back. The wolves do not always howl before finding you. Sometimes we are just in their hunt path and they come across us and do not provide early warning. When it happened to me, I was running thru a forest and heard a sound to my left, looked over and saw a wolf running alongside me quietly, then looked to my right and saw two more. As I spun around drawing my weapon, was when I saw I had a pack on me with 3 to 4 more following. 

Yea it was really cool. First i saw one wolf circeling around me. Then when i stopped to see what was it up to, others attacked from behind. I managed to shoot two of the wolves. After that others run away. Without nvg i would have probably died or injured badly.

and.... another useless patch without fixing the combination lock who change himself, GREAT WORK!! 5 months and nothing..

Edited by hellway13

13 hours ago, hellway13 said:

and.... another useless patch without fixing the combination lock who change himself, GREAT WORK!! 5 months and nothing..

The combination locks were fixed, have you tried since the last update?

What happened to the launch of the game? When I start the game, the download bar does not progress and nothing happens. Running through steam doesn't help either. The problem is not permanent. Sometimes all is well.

On 7/10/2019 at 2:34 PM, NinjaX155 said:

Why is Ambient Occlusion so laggy now? Yesterday was working fine and today it tanks my fps from 60fps to 20-25 fps because of this patch. I was on high settings yesterday also.

i too noticed i took a hit to my framerate after this patch.  i'm on the most up to date Nvidia drivers on my 1070.

any resolution to this?

This is minor right now but still seems weird: since 1.04 update I have not seen any rain at all.

I also take the opportunity to suggest that lightnings and thunders need to be in the game sometime.

16 minutes ago, Kathosky said:

This is minor right now but still seems weird: since 1.04 update I have not seen any rain at all.

I also take the opportunity to suggest that lightnings and thunders need to be in the game sometime.

The amount of clouds, fog and rain present on a server is configurable by the server administrators, so you must simply be playing on servers that have turned off the rain.  It definitely still rains in 1.04.

1 hour ago, Kathosky said:

Ha, I am on the RunningmanZ server and it rains non-stop over there

9 hours ago, drgullen said:

The amount of clouds, fog and rain present on a server is configurable by the server administrators, so you must simply be playing on servers that have turned off the rain.  It definitely still rains in 1.04.

8 hours ago, amadieus said:

Ha, I am on the RunningmanZ server and it rains non-stop over there

I am playing on official servers, that's why I think it is weird since they would not disable rain here, right?

Maybe it is just me, that I have been lucky not getting wet for now.

can someone explain me how game can be more then half-year in the realese state, and any item can repaired with unlimited duck tape glitch?

So: why any item can be repair with ducktape (even guns and NVG)? And why unlimited ducktape has not fixed yet

Edited by blackburnrus

4 hours ago, Kathosky said:

I am playing on official servers, that's why I think it is weird since they would not disable rain here, right?

Maybe it is just me, that I have been lucky not getting wet for now.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1801897612 yesterday on DayZ NL 3664728 HC (Public) - Hosted by Multiplay.com

Edited by blackburnrus

11 minutes ago, blackburnrus said:

can someone explain me how game can be more then half-year in the realese state, and any item can repaired with unlimited duck tape glitch?

So: why any item can be repair with ducktape (even guns and NVG)? And why unlimited ducktape has not fixed yet

Because there are much bigger issues, to be honest. They have confirmed an in-house fix, and that it will be updated in the future.

I am playing on official servers, when i log out and return say 1-2 days later im in a totally different part of the map and still fully geared up, i know this is to stop server hoping into bases etc but to move me 9 hours to 2 days after log out is a joke and ruining my game, im on the same server by the way, they need to tweek the time span big time.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2019 at 8:20 AM, Tom_48_97 said:

The combination locks were fixed, have you tried since the last update?

I dont tried. but in the notes. i dont see any mation about this.. just they are fixed the combolock bugged when the server restart, you cant take it.. But i dont see anything about the combination lock change himself.

@hellway13 The combination locks have been fixed. I'm using them on my server and they work perfect again, no code loss on server restart etc.

Very many bugs and crashes after this stable update

1 Сars and car doors desappears
Later I find cars at left lower corner of map in the sea

2 Server FPS lower then in pervious update

3 Players, cars and zombies teleports at real time (desynchron?)

In the previous update this was not...

P.S. Also players get out from the cars through the textures of fences, walls, etc.

P.S. A lot of errors on the server, when players manipulate this inventory (with dst2 is empty)

Edited by BORIZZ.K

15 hours ago, shuter165 said:

E761BF053F57F696E5435DECE562DFF5D5A63DE0

if you post this, please post coordinates or write the name of the village it is located so that developers can fix it.

@ImpulZDid the stable servers come back online with the latest experimental update, after yesterday's maintenance? 

Cheater 18.07.2019 (~21:45 CET)  DayZ NL 3664728 HC (Public) - Hosted by Multiplay.com

Edited by shuter165

yesterday i was not able to take a newly craftet torch in my hands.

an big axe was not dragable on the axe-on-my-back-slot

and a fireplace was not reignitable.

im a bit sad about this things still happen. it's fun there are so much weapon-options for PvP in the game. but for PvP and zombies there are like a thousand games on the market.

The Crafting and survival bit, whitch makes the game more unique compared to others, is still almost neglectable.

the game still does not reward a user enougth for being social.

maybe there should spawn agroed infected if you fire a weapon. between 1-4. Also if id where outside a village. maybe wolfs for bigger woods.

just thinking loud here.

kind regards

Has anyone tried if it's now possible to place a tent on other than 1st floor? In some previous version, if you placed a tent on e.g. 2nd floor it went to 1st floor, in worst case inside walls and you lost the tent.