britishlad 84

Rendering in citys and freezing original xbox one help?

At first this game ran perfect now since the very first update I can't play it doesn't rendering in citys and sounds dont play and freezing every game i play i have fast Internet ive cleared data on xbox deleted game reinstalled all that so gutted i cant play now the problems started once they addded the emotes on weel when it wasnt in game it was playable 🤔

Edited by britishlad 84
Spelling check

38 minutes ago, britishlad 84 said:

Edited 33 minutes ago by britishlad 84
Spelling check

Lol at this bit 😂

• Like 1

Don't worry, this is a game issue, the FPS and rendering is f#cked since a good while, this is a issue on every Xbox model, be the original or the X. Those recent test servers are actually testing this, hardware performance and such, let's just hope this upcoming update (1.03/1.04 together) bring some critical improvements on performance, this game really needs it.

I’d recommend avoiding any larger cities if at all possible, at least until there’s a hotfix that irons it out.

im pretty sure every update that has released while I've had the game has had mention of improving fps in cities but they are still completely unplayable, someone will argue you can play in towns which you can, asking as you don't mind not hearing any footsteps, gunshots, or those 2 zombies you just aggroed. Oh and then sometimes you will straight freeze for 20 seconds and that one zombie you were so close to killing will knock you out and then the game is courteous enough to not kill you while your game is frozen but Wait till you unfreeze so you can just watch your health drop.

On 7/6/2019 at 6:02 PM, britishlad 84 said:

At first this game ran perfect now since the very first update I can't play it doesn't rendering in citys and sounds dont play and freezing every game i play i have fast Internet ive cleared data on xbox deleted game reinstalled all that so gutted i cant play now the problems started once they addded the emotes on weel when it wasnt in game it was playable 🤔

I moved the game from external drive to internal drive and that improved the lag a lot for me..... don’t get me wrong I still have lag.....this is dayZ😂