Plaf

No military-grade weapons

Me and my friends have played for about a week now. Having alot of fun..

one problem tho. We haven’t found ANY military weapons. (M4/ak/lar/svd etc) OR helicrashes.

we played alot when the game was released on xbox, but took a brake for some months. Now were back and we cant find any fun loot. 

Are we doing something wrong? We’ve looted about 50 military camps/north west camp/ big airfield on many different servers and NO guns. Only mags and ammo. 

There's no military weapons due to the dupers ruining the loot economy on every server so the only way to et them is find a dupers stash or kill someone who has one.

You can still get the SG5, Tundra, Mosin, Shotgun and the pistols without looking to hard still.

Okay! 

What about helicrashes then? Are we just unlucky?

Just now, Plaf said:

Okay! 

Heli crashes still spawning but not generally many weapons in them. I haven't seen a LAR since they were added! 

47 minutes ago, Plaf said:

Okay! 

Heli crashes are like rocking horse shit 😂

• Haha 1

If you travel frequently & know heli crash site spawns there easier to find than you'd expect. I sometimes find three or four in a lib play session, but VSD,s & LAR's & assault rifles In General stopped spawning at them a week after 1.01 due to duplication stalling the central loot economy. The last 20 plus crashes I've seen only had an MP5 at them & RNG mist had no weapon at all. Thankfully it looks like there close to a some kid of solid fix for duping & are trying to get fixes added with the next update, but it's safer to assume it'll come after 1.03/1.04 drops tbh. It's been an issue for years on PC but not to this magnitude as most people okay private modded servers anyway but on console it's literally ruined the game so they've really focused up on permanent fixes, fingers crossed they work.

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

On 7/5/2019 at 4:47 PM, TheYetiBum said:

If you travel frequently & know heli crash site spawns there easier to find than you'd expect. I sometimes find three or four in a lib play session, but VSD,s & LAR's & assault rifles In General stopped spawning at them a week after 1.01 due to duplication stalling the central loot economy. The last 20 plus crashes I've seen only had an MP5 at them & RNG mist had no weapon at all. Thankfully it looks like there close to a some kid of solid fix for duping & are trying to get fixes added with the next update, but it's safer to assume it'll come after 1.03/1.04 drops tbh. It's been an issue for years on PC but not to this magnitude as most people okay private modded servers anyway but on console it's literally ruined the game so they've really focused up on permanent fixes, fingers crossed they work.

same here, still finding lots of heli crashes but no weapons in a long time, just random gear, buttbags, backpacks, helmets etc.

• Like 1

Until duping is permanently fixed you’ll want to do what others have suggested and loot player bases.

Here’s a photo of a base my friends and I hit over the weekend. I’ve never seen anything like it. There must’ve been over one hundred sea chests strewn about.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/nayte/screenshot/12439273

• Haha 1

On 7/5/2019 at 7:34 AM, Plaf said:

Me and my friends have played for about a week now. Having alot of fun..

one problem tho. We haven’t found ANY military weapons. (M4/ak/lar/svd etc) OR helicrashes.

we played alot when the game was released on xbox, but took a brake for some months. Now were back and we cant find any fun loot. 

Are we doing something wrong? We’ve looted about 50 military camps/north west camp/ big airfield on many different servers and NO guns. Only mags and ammo. 

Imma let you in on a secret buddy... Get a shovel, go to the wreaked ship, check the water where you can walk behind the ship and behind the rocks just south of the ship. I have found over 20 m4's,lar's,ak's and shit ton of ammo spread out over 5 random servers. Bet theres more. Sorry mods for giving out META info but its just stacks of duped items. Fix the problem. Also im sure if you can get into the top of the main corner building at the factory when you see a low pop server you might get some weapons an gear. Just be careful for mines an other people doing the same thing.

Hurry though if you wanna get that buried loot cuz if people that do have it there are on here they will move it😏maybe.

Edited by xKJCxDaRkMaN

11 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

Hurry though if you wanna get that buried loot cuz if people that do have it there are on here they will move it😏maybe.

Maybe, though if they’re too lazy to loot legitimately, they’re likely too lazy to read the forums. They probably only understand emojis...

• Haha 3