awalsh47

Don't call them Dupers. Call them what they are Vermin

Can we stop calling them Dupers? 

A simple Facebook search will shoe up pages of Facebook groups where Dupers are a rock stars, a kind of slick likeable drug dealer.

Check out this definition. This is what we call them from now on. 

#Duperhuntersunited

#deathtodupers 

vermin

/ˈvəːmɪn/

Learn to pronounce

noun

wild animals that are believed to be harmful to crops, farm animals, or game, or which carry disease, e.g. rodents.

"killed as vermin or game, the pumas have gone"

parasitic worms or insects.

"his clothes are infested with vermin"

people perceived as despicable and as causing problems for the rest of society

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

Just call them c*nts, that's what I do 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Beans 1

How about we call them what they actually are "dupers" complaining wont stop them from duping/trying to. Yes they do ruin the game, yes you cant find gear. But will complaining fix either of these no, all we can hope for is a complete wipe and a fix for duping. Personally yes i dupe because you cant have fun otherwise the state the game is in rn, but once there is a wipe i'll play legit because we will have good old fashioned dayz back.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ydbxsnowwolf said:

How about we call them what they actually are "dupers" complaining wont stop them from duping/trying to. Yes they do ruin the game, yes you cant find gear. But will complaining fix either of these no, all we can hope for is a complete wipe and a fix for duping. Personally yes i dupe because you cant have fun otherwise the state the game is in rn, but once there is a wipe i'll play legit because we will have good old fashioned dayz back.

Lmao, classic lack of logic. Guys says I dupe because dupings ruined the game. Asks if moaning will fix the game when logic dictates that not duping will fix it, jeez is this reality.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Beans 1

. Yes they do ruin the game, yes you cant find gear.

Personally yes i dupe because you cant have fun otherwise

Wow, just wow. That is all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Beans 1

11 hours ago, Ydbxsnowwolf said:

Real bright that logic there 😂 

• Like 1

Opinions, i dont dupe in excess like those tent cities, i'll dupe some food or a gun if me or a friend needs it. All the people do on these fourms is complain. If somethings wrong with the game then make a ticket. Yes arma 3 dayz and pc is better but they still got bugs, no game is perfect there will always be bugs nomatter how obscure they are, thats just how it is

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Ydbxsnowwolf said:

Opinions, i dont dupe in excess like those tent cities, i'll dupe some food or a gun if me or a friend needs it. All the people do on these fourms is complain. If somethings wrong with the game then make a ticket. Yes arma 3 dayz and pc is better but they still got bugs, no game is perfect there will always be bugs nomatter how obscure they are, thats just how it is

It doesn't matter if you dupe alot or just a bit, you and every other duper have ruined the game for everyone else because you're too lazy to play the game for what it is. Fucking tossers the lot of you! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 3

5 minutes ago, Ydbxsnowwolf said:

You want to play legit but you dupe food one of the most commonly found items in the game. Unfortunately you can't dupe braincells 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Beans 1

33 minutes ago, Gary176_irl said:

You want to play legit but you dupe food one of the most commonly found items in the game. Unfortunately you can't dupe braincells 

Pmsl 

• Like 1

Haha yall are funny, not duping wont change anything till the next update, you still cant find guns unless they are from a base. Even if i didnt dupe at all there are still all the facebook groups with thousands of god tents, so it doesn't make a difference at this point

2 hours ago, Ydbxsnowwolf said:

Haha yall are funny, not duping wont change anything till the next update, you still cant find guns unless they are from a base. Even if i didnt dupe at all there are still all the facebook groups with thousands of god tents, so it doesn't make a difference at this point

No guns? Well all the pistols, sub machine guns, tundra, shotty, mosin and other rifles still spawn. 

Basically you are part of the problem. Doesn't matter how you try and justify it. If you need to dupe food then clearly you have no clue whatsoever how to play this game. I pity you. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ydbxsnowwolf said:

Oh like a mp5 will beat a squad od lar's and meatballs

Yes, yes it will. Because in most cases, people who dupe are actually quite bad at the game. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ydbxsnowwolf said:

Someone's pms'ing. Sounds like you cant accept the facts of the current stqte of the game

I’m amused at the fact u have to dupe food . That’s laughable . Couple that with the twisted logic ... yeah,  it’s safe to say I’m amused . Rofl

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Yes, yes it will. Because in most cases, people who dupe are actually quite bad at the game. 

Like having to dupe food ........ 

Edited by bearjew1101
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, greggyt said:

Bet you meatball too.....

Bruh ... this guy has to dupe food.... doubt he’s ever been “normal “ size his entire dayz career . 

• Haha 1