Sign in to follow this  
bent.toe

Seeing the chaos first hand.

Me and my friend (last one still playing) decided to go down to the coast to see the tent cities etc. we started in chernogorsk and went up to berezino.... 

Holy crap! 20-30 tents scattered at each town, 5-6 unpacked military tents full of items. Fully geared players, bambis with AR's... 

It took the wind out of me and we just rushed 4-5 players in Berezino with guns blazing. Died after 2-3 minutes of a firefight. 

I quit the game and won't touch it until it's fixed. 

4 of my friends have not touched the game in a month, their friends say the same. But that doesn't matter because most servers are medium to high with a few full on both xbox and ps4. So people seem to love it. 

How a developer can let it go this far is beyond me.... but then again, it took them 5+ years to reach 1.0

1.04 will not be the saviour, only private servers will save this broken/duped game. 

What pisses me off the most is that they made millions on the console versions and they seem to spend it on live action trailers and the PC version. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I haven’t played for weeks for the same reasons.Im waiting for a server wipe before I log on again.

1 minute ago, Mr squizzer said:

I haven’t played for weeks for the same reasons.Im waiting for a server wipe before I log on again.

Good luck with that, they just announced that they will remove a selected number of servers... And asked all dupers to move their gear/base to a different server. 

Stupidity deluxe. 

• Haha 1

Tents and barrels have way too big storage space maybe cut it half or more. I personally would not mind if they remove tents and barrels from the game on console versions.

Edited by MaximusDickus

Yeah I have not been down on coast since last major update have not died yet I come across big empty bases daily up north

I guess I will head down to see the all the  carnage  

• Like 1

I steer clear of the coast now as it would really piss me off looking at the amount of lazy looters and dupers, I stay north and flit between NWAF and Dobroe. I may venture to Khelm now and again.

7 hours ago, Tino81 said:

I steer clear of the coast now as it would really piss me off looking at the amount of lazy looters and dupers, I stay north and flit between NWAF and Dobroe. I may venture to Khelm now and again.

The closest i been to the coast for a long time is pavlovo MB. 

Usually go the red line between pavlovo, zelenogorsk, green Mountain, vmc, NWAF and tisy and then back. Home town is zelenogorsk. 

It baffles me that not more people hang around zelenogorsk. Only MB connected to a town. You got railyard, bus station, garages, police and firestation, a well and very nice surroundings and base spots. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

The closest i been to the coast for a long time is pavlovo MB. 

Usually go the red line between pavlovo, zelenogorsk, green Mountain, vmc, NWAF and tisy and then back. Home town is zelenogorsk. 

It baffles me that not more people hang around zelenogorsk. Only MB connected to a town. You got railyard, bus station, garages, police and firestation, a well and very nice surroundings and base spots. 

I need to head back there, love that place as there's a few rat runs and vantage points. It's like home away from home 😂

20 hours ago, bent.toe said:

What pisses me off the most is that they made millions on the console versions and they seem to spend it on live action trailers and the PC version. 

Its fun, the PC-players are blaiming the Xbox-version for the reason of the bugs and so on, and here people are blaiming the PC-version.

It makes no sense, and it does not help the situation either - its just tossing feces at each other for no reason other then being frustrated.

I miss seeing more constructive criticism...

Sign in to follow this