Sign in to follow this  
MrSnoopEastwood

what is the counterplay to this fair and REALISTIC gameplay ?

https://streamable.com/b8tec

what kind of pro player esport thing I have to do to play your videogames ? since when is it being developed ? why are you trying to sell it on consoles and mobiles when the game isn't even working on PC ? what is my mistake ? what did I do wrong ? why 80% of the servers I try to join tell me I have missing files but there is no missing file in my game ? why do I have to restart the game completely at some point because trying to just click on a server and join it won't do anything ? why I have the menu on top of the game while I'm inside the game hearing footsteps and asking myself if I'm going to lose everything because of this ****** ?

any of you, you buy a chicken sandwich for 5€, the chicken is plastic and there is sand inside the bread, what is your logical reaction ? Am I supposed to create, let's say, 10 steam account and waste LMAO YOU SELL THIS GARBAGE FOR 40€ SHAMELESS SCAMMERS HAHA, and I waste 4 HUNDRED EUROS to thank you for doing an awesome development allowing me to enjoy situations such as hmmm ? https://streamable.com/b8tec https://streamable.com/b8tec https://streamable.com/b8tec ?

it took me about 15 mins to upload 30 secs of **** and there is no support I can send this to to ask them if they think it's an experience worth 40€ ? I don't understand, do you realize the problem or I'm the only one capable of doing a relation between the 40€ displayed on this garbage, and the experience you get from it, I mean do you realize ? do you buy a car for 30 000€ and you have to pedal to get it roll ?

do you have an explanation ? there is nothing, no ping displayed, no zombie, no door closing when you close it, developers, do you understand there is a problem ?

you're still doing a great work, I remember, about, a decade ago, when you were running inside a building, you would randomly run through the walls, fall 10 meters, and die, hours and hours of searching entire empty cities, to have items, to lose everything, 1 hour, 2 hours, 5 hours, 10 hours of items, in a split of second, and it doesn't happen anymore today, so I have to admit this is kind of a great work, but do you think it will be possible to play the game without losing hours and hours in a split of second like this, in the next 5 decades ? it would be a shame that we all die of age before, I don't know, being able to like, play the game, I'm not asking to do amazing things yet, I never tried to fix a car, it would take maybe, 50 hours of dragging items across the map hoping not a single person sees or hear you, or even build a base, I just wish I could you know, close a door, and avoid getting killed by zombies that aren't here, they are not here, they are not displayed, why do they kill me ?

I have to say I actually don't know what you are talking about. I guess English isn't your native language going by the video you shared. Je suis desole, mon Francais c'est tres mal so I'll have to reply "dans Anglais". D'accord?

If you are wondering why you are getting hurt in that video it's because you were dying from dehydration. Look at the bottom right of the screen. See the red empty bottle symbol with the downward arrows?

Funnily enough, I think the strawberry jam (confiture du fraise) would have resolved that. Although it isn't a liquid it would have stopped your dehydration.

I don't quite understand, you're telling me when you die of thirst your character twitches and does sounds like he's getting punches and I'm imagining things ? I wonder what is the mystery behind the "press F doesn't close door" thing too,

funnily enough, even though it's a huge waste of Mo and it takes me up to 30 mins to upload 2:30 mins to prove there might maybe be a tiny little problem, I recorded this video here:

https://streamable.com/4kall

in 2:30 mins, I searched a 4 storey buildings, I didn't find, not one, not a single thing, not 1 match, not 1 useless rotten grape, not a pebble, nothing, I did the same for the 3 other buildings next to it, nothing, not a single thing, not one, I tried to count the building in total, how many are there ? 30 ? 50 ? I searched the ENTIRE school, top to bottom, right to left, opened every single door watched every single corner, by the name of god I the very only item I found is the woman dress that is already useless to you as soon as you're 1 minute into the game, it's obsolete, it was on the school roof, I guess it has been left by another player, why would the entire city be empty but not this roof ? how does it come I searched 6 different 4 storey buildings and didn't find a single thing, not one item, even the most useless one, and during those 20 mins I searched the city, I went from 80% hydration to 10%, so i'm wondering, what is next ? I'm dying of thirst because the devs put 100% empty cities ? I don't know the names of the cities sometimes I just follow a road and visit from city to city, I try my best to not run into anyone and i try to learn how the game works little by little, but what is it I can learn when this is the experience I get ? in the entire city, looting for 30 mins, I didn't find, not even one bottle of water, why put a city in the first place ? they copy pasted  the same building 50 times on the same hill, same toilets, same kitchens, same chairs, and nothing more, not one can of food, not one drinkable item, nothing, I really don't understand, how many percent of the map is absolutely useless honestly ? Why won't any individual working at bohemia interactive explain this ?

Edited by MrSnoopEastwood

1 hour ago, MrSnoopEastwood said:

I don't quite understand, you're telling me when you die of thirst your character twitches and does sounds like he's getting punches and I'm imagining things ?

Yes, that's exactly what happens -- some people play without the health indicators on their screen, so this is an audible clue that your character's health needs attention.

I tried to watch your video, but all I got from the browser was "Processing Video" for over a minute, so I gave up.

There are indeed buildings in the world that have no loot in them whatsoever and the amount of loot present overall varies depending on what server you're playing on (i.e. a Vanilla server, a modded server, etc.)  As a new spawn, your first order of business should be finding food and water.  Many of the cities have wells that you can drink from.  Certain trees will have apples and other fruit beneath them that will also give you hydration.  If you absolutely must, you can drink water from a pond, but this will most likely give you an illness, so you'll then have to loot medical supplies at a hospital or other medical facility.  Depending on the server, the infected have loot on them as well, so killing as many of them as you can as a new spawn might also give you food.

DayZ is not PUBG -- you're not supposed to be fully geared, hydrated and healthy in the first few minutes.  It's the apocalypse -- loot is supposed to be scarce and in some locations, non-existent because it's already been looted by someone else.

Try again, but start by getting both your "bottle" and your "apple" health indicators (i.e. your water and food) up to full white on both.  Only then, start worrying about looting for other things.  If you're unfamiliar with the map, use a site like iZurvive to help you.  Find a road in game, then find the town name on that road -- then look at the iZurvive map to figure out where you are in the world.  That map can help you locate other things as well, like apple trees and the nearest well if you're dehydrated, for example.

4 hours ago, MrSnoopEastwood said:

I searched 6 different 4 storey buildings and didn't find a single thing

Most experienced players know not to waste too much time looting the high-rises.  You'd have better luck speedrunning single level houses, and backtracking through the apple orchards between rows of houses to check if any apples dropped.
Foraged foods like fruits and mushrooms tend to spawn up more if you stick around the area for a bit, so remember to go back and re-check fruit trees and hay bales after you loot, but before you leave the area.

The game can be hard, and sometimes you can die to mostly bad luck (much of my bad luck is made worse by hasty decisions and trying to run too far too fast, with too little supplies)

Take your time, learn the map, and which buildings generally pay out better.  Good luck.

On 7/4/2019 at 8:13 PM, MrSnoopEastwood said:

you're still doing a great work, I remember, about, a decade ago,

if you were playing it about a decade ago how come you didn't buy it about a decade ago and save yourself some money ? - y'know just wondering

@MrSnoopEastwood

1. This ticket has photographs of buildings with an empty or low spawn loot.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T137856

2. If you try to play on different servers, you can notice some differences. Some servers are intentionally set to low spawn loot.The mission initially has settings with a good spawning loot, but each server may have other settings. Find your server where you will be comfortable playing.

3. In the main menu of the game, in the upper right corner there are tips that represent a small instruction on survival.

4. A search on youtube for questions that interest you may be helpful.

5. Feel free to ask questions on the forum or in the discord.

Edited by lex__1

11 hours ago, lex__1 said:

1. This ticket has photographs of buildings with an empty or low spawn loot.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T137856

Not noticed this, but a little disappointed to see both the bar and the supermarket considered low loot. Both have been mainstays over the years and I still think they should be valid for a decent level of loot spawn.

On 7/4/2019 at 8:29 PM, rickyriot said:

I have to say I actually don't know what you are talking about. I guess English isn't your native language going by the video you shared. Je suis desole, mon Francais c'est tres mal so I'll have to reply "dans Anglais". D'accord?

If you are wondering why you are getting hurt in that video it's because you were dying from dehydration. Look at the bottom right of the screen. See the red empty bottle symbol with the downward arrows?

Funnily enough, I think the strawberry jam (confiture du fraise) would have resolved that. Although it isn't a liquid it would have stopped your dehydration.

I might be mistaken but I've never (during the last weeks I played) witnessed that dehydration makes you twitch like you're getting hit. Have they patched that in during the last days I haven't played? I would be suprised!

Also, everytime he gets hit by "dehydration" you can hear a female(?) zombie attacking someone/something. At the end of the video, if you listen closely, you can even hear the zombie hitting something, exactly whenever his character twitches and loses health. So I'm pretty sure it's a bugged and stuck zombie reaching him from too far away, which I would be pissed about too.

We have invisible zeds?.. again?...ugh.. awesome..

Wasnt dehydration as your liquid indicator wasnt empty and you moan and grown and slow in pace and color leaves the screen, sounds more like a zombie a fucking invisible zombie.

Edited by ICEMAN-FMCS