Sign in to follow this  
tandwan

The Lost - Organic Roleplay

https://discord.gg/7dpYXFN

Have you ever wanted to play on a server that wasn't Chernarussian, United States Military, and Bandits? Have you ever wanted to play on a server where the admin is active, friendly, outgoing, and tries his best to make his community work? Have you ever wanted to play a character that you built from the ground up and didn't have a backstory to fall on? Then give us a try.

The Lost is a new roleplay server recently created in which you, the player, are left on a spot of land, brainwashed, without any idea of where you are. You start with nothing on you except one item, a bear, and this bear compels you to want to keep it for whatever reason. The bear is the reason for your living, you know you will surely die without the bear. It doesn't have weapons, food, water or even a function outside of moral support but you know it's value is beyond measure. You're not sure how you know this, did you read it somewhere? Did someone tell you? Is it a memory in the back of your mind? Did the bear tell you? Are you going insane? All of these questions are entirely up to you, and the way your story goes depends on how you the player choose to take it. We support no rules other then honest, 100% organic roleplay. Organic roleplay is the ability of the player to roleplay (or play) however they see fit. We have no KoS rules, you may do so if it's in character for you. You may murder, thieve, destroy, plunder, make friends, help others, start a group of people to help those around you. ALL OF THIS is entirely up to you, and there's nothing stopping you except you starting, today.

With a recent wipe of the server all previous characters, equipment hoards, bases, vehicles, etc, are completely gone so you have a fresh start to do as you wish. There will be some minor tweeks being done to the server, namely spawn rate, food drop, etc. Stop by, check us out. Ask questions. We'd be more then welcome to have you along.

EDIT: I do want to point out this server is a meeting ground, not a voice channel server. There will be few, if any, voice channels on this discord due to the fact I would like to encourage radio usage and pure interaction, meetings with other people.

https://discord.gg/7dpYXFN

Edited by tandwan
  • Beans 1

Just a heads up, we've had a few people poke their head into the discord, and a few people who stuck around. Server population is growing again and i'm quite happy with it. Come on over and join the fun, I promise it will be a new experience for you.

It is now day 2, and as a large surprise to me the population of the server is growing. Most of the people say they come for the story and the background it offers their character. Other say they come for the lack of Mods mucking things up and a vanilla experience. A few questions I want to put down here that were answered to the new comers:

1. The server is currently set to United States EST.
2. There is a day/night cycle.
3. Yes, it is a roleplay server but we do not force you to have silly rules regarding PvP. If your character wants to be a mass murdering sociopath, go right ahead, as long as you have a story for why you're doing this.
4. The Bear MUST be carried with you at all times, you can not drop it. Your character is compelled to carry it.

If you have any other questions for me, feel free to drop them here or join the discord and ask and I will happily take the time to talk with you about it, the server, or anything else related. Thanks for reading, hope to see you soon!