bent.toe

So when can we expect character choices?

PC have had this for a year? Maybe longer? 

I would like to pick my character and clothes at start for two reasons :

1. I would like to connect with my character, i can't really do that with random picks. 

2. I would like to pick blue jeans. I rarely play full military style, more of a pmc look. Also.. Jeans do not spawn in the game world. 

I think that consoles will get it when it is fully implemented on PC. Currently the character choice screen looks pretty 'work in progress' and it also does not save your choices. 

13 hours ago, amadieus said:

I think that consoles will get it when it is fully implemented on PC. Currently the character choice screen looks pretty 'work in progress' and it also does not save your choices. 

So when you spawn your not the character you pick at main screen? 

16 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

So when you spawn your not the character you pick at main screen? 

You choose a character from the main menu and then spawn with that character. However, when you die and respawn you will have a random. Unless you leave the server and go into the main menu again.

21 minutes ago, amadieus said:

You choose a character from the main menu and then spawn with that character. However, when you die and respawn you will have a random. Unless you leave the server and go into the main menu again.

Ok, yeah that i don't have a problem with. As long as it works from main screen it's all good. 

I'm not bothered about picking clothes, though I wouldn't mind, but would definitely like the option to pick the character. I like playing the older guy! 

• Like 1