Cheveuxdacier

helicopter

Hello, I wanted to know if the helicopter was still relevant as they were planned a long time ago

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

They can't get the cars to perform correctly, so don't hold your breath waiting for the helicopters.🤣🤣

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cheveuxdacier said:

they should seek help from the publisher of arma that would be beneficial

it's the same studio.

and even if it wasn't: how would a publisher help with that? publishers care for financing and marketing, not game development/programming.

DayZ uses a new engine (that works pretty different), so any methods taken from Arma are probably not working.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HaseDesTodes said:

so any methods taken from Arma are probably not working.

Definitely, not probably.  This is exactly why we are where we are right now.  Everything has to be recoded for the new engine, which continues even today.

I still think we'll get helicopters at some point down the road, but I'd rather have a bike and a boat first, if I'm honest.  A heli would be cool, but more ways to travel the map in different ways would be better. 

So, bike first, then a boat and then a heli would be my preference.

• Like 1

It is true that what you just said would be a very good idea, bikes and small boat I also think that one day we will have a good surprise that everything will work and that we can finally see chernarus by the areas

• Like 1

Can't wait for the little bird and the crop duster !