ImpulZ

Experimental Update 1.04.152036

Hello Survivors,

We have a new Experimental Update going live. Please, report encountered bugs here or in our Feedback Tracker.

Patchnotes

NOTES

• It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data and control issues after downloading this update.
  • Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
  • In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q.DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
  • You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: Server crash upon connection
  • Fixed: The Play button wouldn't work under certain circumstances (T141249)
  • Fixed: Incorrect name of the material that was taken from the Watch Tower
  • Fixed: There was no sound when mounting the barbed wire with pliers

MODDING

• Added: Script function Entity::MoveInTime
  • Added: Name of the PBO which is not part of server data in error message
  • Fixed: Movement on ladder when the parent entity is moving
  • Fixed: Door collision after rotation change
Edited by Tom_48_97
  • Like 5
  • Beans 2

Fix hotkeys being broken in inventory.

Also please stop rushing these new patches to stable. So many frustrating and even game breaking bugs are slipping through.

Edited by USteppin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 4

PLEASE fix basebuilding. One of main aspects of the game is literally useless. Hours and hours of work can be destroyed in matter of minutes.

Worst case scenario, instead of waiting for the real fix, you can just make destroying way longer. It can me temporary fix.

Edited by Just Caused
  • Like 4
  • Beans 2

Can anyone on the team confirm if youre working to fix the issues with invisible walls and barbed wire when destroying a wall or opening a gate ?
Has existed through 2 updates now but ive never seen it acknowledged anywhere, and in terms of base building and using your own base, it a bit more of an issue than sound not playing when barbed wire mounted, but again i would think you know about the issues with the invisible wire/walls if youve fixed the sound, so could you share any info you have please ?

Or would that be covered under - Fixed: Door collision after rotation change ?

17 minutes ago, WiiDEVil said:

Can anyone on the team confirm if youre working to fix the issues with invisible walls and barbed wire when destroying a wall or opening a gate ?
Has existed through 2 updates now but ive never seen it acknowledged anywhere, and in terms of base building and using your own base, it a bit more of an issue than sound not playing when barbed wire mounted, but again i would think you know about the issues with the invisible wire/walls if youve fixed the sound, so could you share any info you have please ?

Invisible walls were fixed, and you'll see it if you scroll back a few patchnotes, but the barbed wire is definitely broken still. I can't remove it as it appears to be removed but it's still there.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T141817

We need post on reddit from devs to fill up experimental server and check 

Fixed: The Menu/Server Browser UI remains present while on a server (occurring when the connection timer is present at the same time as the login queue one).

Edited by pr9inichek

Has existed through 2 updates now but ive never seen it acknowledged anywhere, and in terms of base building and using your own base, it a bit more of an issue than sound not playing when barbed wire mounted, but again i would think you know about the issues with the invisible wire/walls if youve fixed the sound, so could you share any info you have please ?

i had no real reason to make this post... for some reason i just thought it was helarious that it was posted and added to 3 times instead of just being edited or something.  

i cant help it... im simple minded and i enjoy the little things

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Just Caused said:

PLEASE fix basebuilding. One of main aspects of the game is literally useless. Hours and hours of work can be destroyed in matter of minutes.

Worst case scenario, instead of waiting for the real fix, you can just make destroying way longer. It can me temporary fix.

Personally I love how useless basebuilding is in vanilla, I have always hated this feature in dayz. Seeing leftover structures all over the map and 10 buildings blocked off in every town is something I can do without.

If you have played on any modded servers that have "secure basebuilding" you know what I mean. People having almost infinite stashes with m4's and svd's they've stacked up in low pop, running straight back to their base when killed, or hiding there in gunfights. It ruins the game for me and alot of people.

The old ways where you could hide a tent or barrel was far superior imo, if you wanted to store loot you had to risk people finding it and having it stolen.

I seriously cannot understand what is so attractive about having a safe place to hoard supplies in, it takes away the whole risk of dying in the game. Like why the hell are you even playing dayz if you are so scared of not having loot.

It should be the amazing random player encounters and intense firefights where everything is on the line that drives the amazing dayz experiences. Atleast for me, get rid of basebuilding for all I care. Infact it whould make me happy.

• Beans 2

^ this so much !! leave that childish lego western fort base building shit for epoch & co and let us build small camps with tents and fireplaces etc that can be raided like during the good old days and give us barricading maybe even the possibility to fortify and barricade predefined industrial buildings and compounds.

Edited by Private Evans

The combination lock still bugg changing when the server restart perfects updates... unplayable with bases... the funny part one guy with mod can fix this issue adding codelock.. and this developers cant fix it.

Edited by hellway13

13 hours ago, USteppin said:

Fix hotkeys being broken in inventory.

Also please stop rushing these new patches to stable. So many frustrating and even game breaking bugs are slipping through.

What's wrong with Inventory/Hotkeys? They work fine for me.

What about vanishing cars when parked inside a building ?

They disappear right after server restart

Outside they stay but easier to nick tho ..

The new system of :preventing server hopping: is comlete bullshit, i joyned different server, spawned on the beach near cherno and someone shot me....to je fakt geniální tvl příště přidejte ad vás to rovnou zabije šašci