xKJCxDaRkMaN

Fingers crossed.

So i heard in my travels today from a couple of people that we will be receiving a update today that will have a server an character wipe.🤞🤞 Just word of mouth though.

• Like 1

Really. Any idea on source?

They could have told us a wipe was coming. There a base of dupers on my server I have attacked to go out in a blaze of glory

• Haha 1

No update today or wipe. Their Twitter just said they are fixing the remaining pc  post 1.04 issues before they get to xbox

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

So i heard in my travels today from a couple of people that we will be receiving a update today that will have a server an character wipe.🤞🤞 Just word of mouth though.

There is no console update planned for today.

• Thanks 1

@ImpulZ

This week atleast? 

Stop being so secret about everything... Open up for the fans and community. 

• Beans 1

Are you wiping or not with the update? 

My guys found a load of chests and tents and we intend to take them I  hands and move them inland. This will take ages and I really don't want to have to do this if it's getting erased.

No issue if there is a wipe I just don't want to waste my time. If I know there is a wipe ill happily go PVP in the meantime

Edited by awalsh47
  • Haha 1

Update is coming this month so we can expect it between 4 weeks from now. Hopefully won't take long.

• Beans 1

4 minutes ago, MarczXD320 said:

Update is coming this month so we can expect it between 4 weeks from now. Hopefully won't take long.

Yeah... We knew that, duh. 

That is not what we are asking. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Yeah... We knew that, duh. 

That is not what we are asking. 

Better to under promise rather than set a firm date only to miss it due to coding issues, or Microsoft QA finds something, etc.

You can imagine the level of uproar if that was to happen.

@ImpulZ mentioned in this thread that they’d give more info as we approach the date this month:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

There is no console update planned for today.

Thanks for the official news. Like i said a couple people i ran into was saying they saw it on twitter i think thats where they said. But yea thanks buddy. @ImpulZ

Edited by xKJCxDaRkMaN

7 hours ago, awalsh47 said:

Are you wiping or not with the update? 

My guys found a load of chests and tents and we intend to take them I  hands and move them inland. This will take ages and I really don't want to have to do this if it's getting erased.

No issue if there is a wipe I just don't want to waste my time. If I know there is a wipe ill happily go PVP in the meantime

Heres a little glitch. If you do heart emjoi while holding a chest or large tent you can run normally. Cant sprint though.

1 hour ago, Nayte said:

Better to under promise rather than set a firm date only to miss it due to coding issues, or Microsoft QA finds something, etc.

You can imagine the level of uproar if that was to happen.

@ImpulZ mentioned in this thread that they’d give more info as we approach the date this month:

Thanks, will read it. 

I much rather have them let us in on what's going on and when stuff might release rather than being dead quiet. 

Too me that is being ignorant and above others. 

3 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Thanks, will read it. 

I much rather have them let us in on what's going on and when stuff might release rather than being dead quiet. 

Too me that is being ignorant and above others. 

I agree that more transparency would go a long way.

On the flip side, maybe they’ve some surprises in store for us on top of what pc has with their update. Imagine a permanent fix for duping, and/or private servers on console...

That would be amazing!

• Beans 1

Just now, Nayte said:

private servers on console...

That would be amazing!

That would knock me off the chair. 

Buuuuuuuut... with BI's track record i doubt it. 

I'm guessing maybe 80 player servers and even more bugs. 

• Haha 2

Until duping a fixed it doesn't matter when the update comes, less than a week after 1.04 hits console all the new guns & NV goggles will be duped out of the central loot economy. It's like begging for scraps when you know someone's gonna come along and nick them of you, I'd rather not beg 

• Like 1

Also my mate dave says that in 1.04 there adding sasquatches into the woods by devils castle & that if you try and dupe or meatball your xbox explodes and your weiner falls off. You heard it hear first 

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Also my mate dave says that in 1.04 there adding sasquatches into the woods by devils castle & that if you try and dupe or meatball your xbox explodes and your weiner falls off. You heard it hear first 

Fucking Samsqwanch

• Like 1