GolemNo9

PC players pissed at 1.04

Looks like PC players are extremely pissed at 1.04. I've seen maybe 3 good comments out of 3 pages asking wtf! Screens being stuck overplayed on the game screen. Files lost. Apparently the new anti server hoping spawn issue has also of people pissed. Issues issues and more issues and not one admin or dev has made a peep over there. I come over here and what do I see? A admin posted in the wrong console section yet sure as hell cant get any questions answered for 3 days. 

I'm really hoping we dont have to deal with some of the issues they are on PC 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GolemNo9 said:

Screens being stuck overplayed on the game screen.

The devs have released a exp build to fix this issue. Should be deployed before your 1.04 build (console)... Hopefully

6 minutes ago, GolemNo9 said:

Apparently the new anti server hoping spawn issue has also of people pissed

In short, it's very effective and working as planned. However, the players who are just looking to switch server because they don't want the night or because the server crashed are also penalized like any server hoppers. If you don't want any issues with this system, just play on the same server x)

Aside thoses issues and some others you didn't talked about, servers seems to run better and the new features are working great

1 hour ago, GolemNo9 said:

Looks like PC players are extremely pissed at 1.04. I've seen maybe 3 good comments out of 3 pages asking wtf! Screens being stuck overplayed on the game screen. Files lost. Apparently the new anti server hoping spawn issue has also of people pissed. Issues issues and more issues and not one admin or dev has made a peep over there. I come over here and what do I see? A admin posted in the wrong console section yet sure as hell cant get any questions answered for 3 days. 

I'm really hoping we dont have to deal with some of the issues they are on PC 

Au contraire monami !!! It’s either gunna be a shit sandwich ...... or .......... a shit sandwich WITH MUSTARD !!! 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Here's to hoping that some issues aren't the same with PC to console but I am looking forward to the update I'm just hoping for a clean sweep with a server wipes. 

But this recent hotfix seems to have the same issues that PC have with inventory not working correct. Not allowing you to pick up things you see. 

Again time will tell. I'd really like to know if in the 1.04 will be getting all of the 1.03 content as well ?

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

MINDR literally just put out a video this morning saying that 1.04 is the best update ever since 0.62, im pretty sure that all the other high level PC players like RedTie, RunningManZ, JLK, etc all probably say the same thing. The only people who bitch about the game are the people on the forums.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, wh1skey_ said:

MINDR literally just put out a video this morning saying that 1.04 is the best update ever since 0.62, im pretty sure that all the other high level PC players like RedTie, RunningManZ, JLK, etc all probably say the same thing. The only people who bitch about the game are the people on the forums.

yep, I have had (on pc) minimal problems. its been great . .. (am I allowed to say that?) (Im not a high level player!)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The patch is fine and throwing as a major feature works pretty good! The only downsides are the issues such as black screen, menu overlay etc. It is odd that the devs released this patch already to stable. All the complaining is basically about these bugs.

The serverhop feature is fine but not perfect. Haven't seen any better solution from the people that are complaining about it though

7 hours ago, wh1skey_ said:

Wisest words in here in a long time!

8 hours ago, wh1skey_ said:

JLK, etc all probably say the same thing.

he's probably looking for a better angle.

12 hours ago, wh1skey_ said:

Exactly 

I was watching Mindr the day of got the patch. Both him and his chat seemed to be very happy with the update. 

They were just tossing everything they could find at each other. The particle affect of the smoke grenades look really good.

I’m looking forward to it.

15 hours ago, Nayte said:

Exactly 

I was watching Mindr the day of got the patch. Both him and his chat seemed to be very happy with the update. 

They were just tossing everything they could find at each other. The particle affect of the smoke grenades look really good.

I’m looking forward to it.

The only thing so far i would like to see tweaked : The smoke should be thiccer

People upset about the server hop fix need to grow a pair.

Stick to a server. Learn how to play at night and stop hopping at miltary bases.

• Like 3
  • Beans 1

45 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

Stick to a server. Learn how to play at night and stop hopping at miltary bases.

Amen to that ^^ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, awalsh47 said:

Indeed. Stick to one server, invite your friends and stay there. The ones that don't like it are the people who are playing the game as it was not ment to.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bearjew1101 said:

Amen to that ^^ 

Maybe try to do it then, the first part anyway - you cant have your cake and eat it too.

41 minutes ago, Jonas Levin said:

Maybe try to do it then, the first part anyway - you cant have your cake and eat it too.

Oh ... well allow me to retort !!

At no point have I  complained about the server hop fix . Bit disingenuous of you dear boy . 

As others have already stated , if your unhappy with the complaining on this forum - feel free to leave . 

Its becoming increasingly apparent you’re still upset we kicked you from the clan . Killing freshies just wasn’t our thing , deeply sorry old chap . But that just ain’t cricket . 

P.s - the correct expression is “ you can’t eat your cake and have it too “ 😉 .

Again try and drag your little soy drinking self away from “ watching the sun go down at lumber mill “ and perhaps “ take a stroll in the nice weather “ 

“Take a deep breathe , relax .... it’s just a game after all “ 😉 🙂

Good day . 

Edited by bearjew1101
Deleted some content snowflakes may find offensive

When do you all think we get the update beginning of July or end of July 

On 6/28/2019 at 3:15 AM, wh1skey_ said:

This actually makes me happy because if it turns out to be so good on Xbox One has it is on PC, i might be hyped to play the game again.

And then you got M1ND1R on YouTube talking about it's the best he's seen. Foh. Straight shill.

People are upset with 1.04 as a huge amount of players server hop like wimps at night 

On my home server there is a 10 deep queue to get in during day time. Once night falls population goes to medium or low.

Play the game properly and you won't get kicked to the coast

I was watching TRMZ stream last night and it was mentioned that there is risk of infection from dirty bandages. I guess we finally have a use for the alcohol tincture. 

26 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I was watching TRMZ stream last night and it was mentioned that there is risk of infection from dirty bandages. I guess we finally have a use for the alcohol tincture. 

Looking forward to increased role of sickness. I got sick from drinking water the other day. I filled up at a pond but before I could purify it I heard wolves so had to run. 

Drank from the bottle half an hour later forgetting it was still dirty water and got sick. Spent 45 minutes hiking to a hospital for pills and got into a standoff with players in krastonov. A nice little emergent adventure 

Now give us broken bones 

• Beans 1