ImpulZ

Experimental Update 1.04.151979

Hello Survivors,

We have a new Experimental Update for a hotfix going live. Please, report encountered bugs here or in our Feedback Tracker.

Patchnotes

NOTES

• It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data and control issues after downloading this update.
  • Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
  • In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q.DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
  • You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: The Menu/Server Browser UI remains present while on a server (occurring when the connection timer is present at the same time as the login queue one).
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 4

Please fix the items, some time cant take items from the ground when press F/hold F, even if drag the item to the inventory, i need drag the item in my hand and after to the inventory.

in 1.03 when i put the mouse on a item and hold any hotkey, the item is positioned in the hotkey that I pressed and now in 1.04 dont work, that function was very important and saved time. TY guyZ.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, radamantyz said:

Please fix the items, some time cant take items from the ground when press F/hold F, even if drag the item to the inventory, i need drag the item in my hand and after to the inventory.

in 1.03 when i put the mouse on a item and hold any hotkey, the item is positioned in the hotkey that I pressed and now in 1.04 dont work, that function was very important and saved time. TY guyZ.

oh yes pls.

And pls fix that my mates often cannot see that i actually have a gun in the hand, or not. And that guns which are in my hands are shown somewhere hovering on the back of my dude for ther guys.

Did bugged MP5 mags get fixed?

Edited by krazikilla

I wanted to post this on "Experimental Update 1.04.151974":

Something changed in the vehicle's behavior, and now the car is a BLAST !

Just finished drifting with the Gunter on curves and narrow roads at 80-110 km/h, road blocks are much easier to drive-through, AND when I hit zombies softly with the car - they get pushed back nicely :)

Great job devs !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tarkules said:

Just finished drifting with the Gunter on curves and narrow roads at 80-110 km/h, road blocks are much easier to drive-through, AND when I hit zombies softly with the car - they get pushed back nicely 🙂

Great job devs !

Cars have rarely been an issue on low pop servers.. only when med - full 

2 minutes ago, Chainsaw_Squirrel said:

@krazikilla and @radamantyz

Post your issues in the feedback tracker .. or it will likely never get fixed

I published it

• Like 1

Just now, Chainsaw_Squirrel said:

Cars have rarely been an issue on low pop servers.. only when med - full 

Uh..

Cars had tons of problem in handling, acceleration, braking on traction, braking/slowing down on curves until the previous Exp. release.

Low-populated servers are good for these kind of testings since most of the times the ping factor is eliminated, so, yes.

Rejoice !

Why does this have to be an experimental update if it's just one thing fixed? That's called a HOTFIX and it should be pushed to stable.

Tested at 3 different experimental servers. All had 75 sec timer. No Queue. All servers were empty or low. As said above. ^^

No more menu problem. For me atleast.

48 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

@Seitan

The bug’s cause was queue related, so we cannot actually confirm the fix, yet.

If so. Why didn't they just put only one or two Experimental servers up like freerider above suggested and get a queue? Even they can't be that stupid. There must be something else...

56 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

@Seitan

The bug’s cause was queue related, so we cannot actually confirm the fix, yet.

Too many servers for that.

Edited by ImageCtrl

The only opportunity we will have to test will be on server crashes/restarts, which makes this a pain in the arse.

2 hours ago, Tarkules said:

Just finished drifting with the Gunter on curves and narrow roads at 80-110 km/h, road blocks are much easier to drive-through, AND when I hit zombies softly with the car - they get pushed back nicely 🙂

Great job devs !

Let me guess, you played on a low or medium pop server

@ImpulZ

Are you also working on issue with higher resolution? I use 1440p monitor and if I use native resolution then 3d graphics are not rendered. GUI is rendered, but everything else is a black screen. Once I switch resolution in game to 1080p it works ok.

3 hours ago, 0.64 Freerider said:

GUYS WE CAN'T TEST THIS IF YOU HAVE 18 SERVERS RUNNING AT THE SAME TIME AND WE CAN'T EVEN JOIN THE FULLEST. EITHER PUT IT ON STABLE, IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S GONNA GET WORSE. ALTERNATIVELY SHUT OFF ALL SERVER BUT ONE OR TWO PLEASE. FOR EVERYONE ELSE, LET'S ALL JOIN <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<DayZ DE 1-1 (Experimental/Unstable)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Agree with you

Spoiler

er1zW0s.jpg

@ImpulZ and other devs - stop doing shit, seriously guys, you talanted and win, but without this bugs!

Edited by pr9inichek

1 hour ago, krazikilla said:

Let me guess, you played on a low or medium pop server

Yeah, it was the friendliest server ever.

😏 one fing? one thing? yeah should of been a hotfix Im thinking guys... c'mon.. rack ya brains and work ya butts into them cushiony chairs and load them cpu's and gpu's,... you know they like it...

4 hours ago, Seitan said:

If so. Why didn't they just put only one or two Experimental servers up like freerider above suggested and get a queue? Even they can't be that stupid. There must be something else...

Yeah, I suppose they must have been kinda burnt out for the day, or doing extra hours or something, because there is no explanation. It was untestable.

11 hours ago, Chainsaw_Squirrel said:

@krazikilla and @radamantyz

Post your issues in the feedback tracker .. or it will likely never get fixed

Lol, i did, almost a year ago.

i am just sometimes trying to remind them.

@ImpulZ Powdered Milk, Rice, Cereals decrease thirst when you eat them without cooking. That's unrealistic and present in the stable and experimental build.

fcb9WLA.jpg

As many have said it is imposible to test if the "menu overlay" bug is solved since none of the experimental servers are full. Is there any chance that this goes to stable before the weekend?

I want to play in stable but with this bug is almost imposible for me, and at least we would be able to test if the fix has worked.

9 minutes ago, Kathosky said:

As many have said it is imposible to test if the "menu overlay" bug is solved since none of the experimental servers are full. Is there any chance that this goes to stable before the weekend?

I want to play in stable but with this bug is almost imposible for me, and at least we would be able to test if the fix has worked.

the server that I am currently on is stable and running 1.04.151979. I could be wrong, but currently everything is fine for me

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, aux7 said:

the server that I am currently on is stable and running 1.04.151979. I could be wrong, but currently everything is fine for me

Thank you! I appreciate that you let me know, and you are right. I checked the version of official servers in a web page and it is as you said; 1.04.151979, so this hotfix is live in stable.