hemmo

Im sorry, there a game menu stuck into the screen

No serious... wtf. This borwser isnt functional since 1.0.. who ever is the responsible dev should be sacked.

Any fixing if even disabling antialiasing + validating doesnt work?

Edited by hemmo

I have the same issue please help us as i am losing faith in this game!

edit: so i just restored my nvidia control panel 3D management settings to default and it got rid of the menu in game but my screen is black all i can see is my health etc bored now 

Edited by CaptainClout

Its kinda frustrating but some little bird said it was because of the server queuve. And for me, i apprears to be like that. So join servers that arnt full

@hemmo @CaptainClout Hi boys. This nasty bug has been reported infinite times on the feedback tracker and has been assigned, so it's currently being worked on. For the future, you can always check there first, to see if your bug/problem has maybe already been reported. If not and you want to help out or get it fixed sooner, you can create a ticket yourself, there are instructions on the site itself. Here's the ticket, which you can subscribe too, to get updates on it: T141233

8 hours ago, 0.64 Freerider said:

@hemmo @CaptainClout Hi boys. This nasty bug has been reported infinite times on the feedback tracker and has been assigned, so it's currently being worked on. For the future, you can always check there first, to see if your bug/problem has maybe already been reported. If not and you want to help out or get it fixed sooner, you can create a ticket yourself, there are instructions on the site itself. Here's the ticket, which you can subscribe too, to get updates on it: T141233

Thanks for the response i got it to work by lowering my video settings but cant run on high or extreme so il just have to wait for a fix. 

Definitely related to the server queue. When the server is full and you have to wait then this nasty bug is appear.

I just get killed because of this bug. There was a guy and there was no way to communicate with the him. He asked twice 'friendly?' and shoot in face just after.

16 hours ago, eriktrak said:

Definitely related to the server queue. When the server is full and you have to wait then this nasty bug is appear.

I just get killed because of this bug. There was a guy and there was no way to communicate with the him. He asked twice 'friendly?' and shoot in face just after.

Funny you say that, same exact thing happened to me. Now that everyone gets teleported to the spawn, we have a lot of campers on our hands. Luckily I gave this guy what he deserved... 

Please excuse my whining. 9 times out of 10 I had the menu glitch.

Yeah. So im here a year later than all of you guys on ps4 looking to fix this same bug :/ i just want to play the game but every time i get into any server be it empty or packed i have my main menu stuck on my screen the entire time. Im on ps4 so i cant go through a launcher or disable whatever it is i need to do to make the bug stop. Really starting to feel like i wasted my money