Sign in to follow this  
Alex Van de Ven

PS4 hunting stands

Hi everyone! 

I started playing dayz yesterday in PS4 and I haven't been able to climb the ladder of a hunting stand two times. Am I doing something wrong or is it just not possible to climb the stand.

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, Alex Van de Ven said:

Hi everyone! 

I started playing dayz yesterday in PS4 and I haven't been able to climb the ladder of a hunting stand two times. Am I doing something wrong or is it just not possible to climb the stand.

Thanks!

It's just you lol.. Sometimes it doesn't highlight but when it does you need to press square to climb up or down.. Same as using a door

Facing is very important and as another poster said square will allow you to climb the ladder. Assuming you are facing the ladder you should see it say click square to climb.

You can also hold down L3 when going down the ladder and your player will slide down the ladder faster then climbing down it. 

When the next patch drops, doing the L3 drop will rip your hands if you don't have gloves.. It will wreck your gloves if you do have them

10 hours ago, Freestylewi said:

Facing is very important and as another poster said square will allow you to climb the ladder. Assuming you are facing the ladder you should see it say click square to climb.

You can also hold down L3 when going down the ladder and your player will slide down the ladder faster then climbing down it. 

awsome! L3 to slide down ladders. you my friend are the man! (usually more loot in the gard towers) 

Know one of them is bugged and u can't climb it not matter wot u try or where u stand but something they can bug out as u don't have good connection to the server as sometimes I have not been able to open doors