ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.04

Use of hot keys while in inventory is not working anymore.

DayZ giveth, and DayZ taketh away. *sigh*

• Sad 1

PLEASE!!!

PLEASE!!!

PLEASE!!!

Return the possibility of using unpacked data (unpacked scripts.pbo with -filepatching option) on server side with verifysignatures=2 in server config

PLEASE!!!

PLEASE!!!

PLEASE!!!

ANY MY MODS (with changes in native classes) NOT WORKING ON OUR SERVERS ((((

THANX!

Anyone else's tent disappeared? I want to know whether it was the update or just someone who found my camp.

And is there a fix for that ghastly server list bug yet? Can't play with that plastered all over my screen.

Нанана

Have you all seen this?

DEBUG: PlayerHitBy() unknown damageType

What does bohemia smoke??🤣

The game is honestly in an unplayable situation right now.

I like the idea of avoiding the server hoping to gather some loot but the implementation is not so good (the few minutes I could play, all I've seen is fully geared people running around svetloyarsk).
Then the server crashed.
Then I couldn't get rid of the overlay problem.

Some servers I usually play are crashed for the last 19 hours.... I can't move my character....

It's basically an alpha mode at the moment.

Sorry but THAT'S NOT HOW PATCHES WORK!!!

• Beans 1

Sorry you guys are experiencing so much trouble. I'm running a lightly modded server with private shard. The only issues we've had so far is the inability to lock bases. Locks simply cannot be added to a gate. Other than that, no flying cars, no missing tents, everything is where it was left prior to restart. And no we didn't have to wipe the server. My server even restarts twice a day to perform backups.  So, to get to the two questions I actually have:

1. Is anyone having issues with attaching locks to a gate for bases? Is there a workaround?

2. Which number for "verifysignatures=" will allow players to join with or without mods?

As of 1.03 you could join our server without mods or you had to have all the mods with "equalModRequired=0". So all or none. I'd like to keep it that way.

Edited by C4-timah
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great patch. No sarcasm.I really like anti-serverjumpers system.  BUT !!!
1)hotkeys dont works
2)inventory sometimes dont close.
2)And WTF WITH Main MENU? I already on server but start menu still on screen. This huge bug was on exp.  Its really shame that you dont fixed this before  release on Stable.

• Beans 1

well, this update is garbage and basically unplayable, also hasn't addressed any of the issues with base building and the new spawn zone system is game breaking.

Isn't this supposed to be the final full release version of the game? why the hell are we dealing with such awful updates now we're out of alpha. 

• Beans 1

13 hours ago, Leah Snow said:

I hear a lot of fresh spawns are having issues with getting ganked because of this. Circumstances are pretty brutal. I guess one can never have enough road flares and apples and other fresh spawn loot no matter how well geared 😁.

Yep - when I can get a menu-free game I've got tooled-up a@@-hats shooting lead at me from the moment I spawn...

• Beans 1

7 hours ago, Diavolus said:

I hope the 1.04 Rls for Console is not so buggy^^ We dont want to wait again weeks/month for the next patch.

What? Come on now! 😉 To get the full DayZ experience, one must suffer!

We're all in this together *giggles*

Edited by Leah Snow
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Miron-ace784a1939dc78b said:

CLIENT CONTAINS PBO WHICH IS NOT PART OF SERVER DATA

Im need help )

Error : CLIENT CONTAINS PBO WHICH IS NOT PART OF SERVER DATA

22 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

I also uninstalled and reinstalled my client.

Edited by Leah Snow

Many of the bugs mentioned here, with me nothing happens like this black screen or can not use or pick up any item.

All of you who are quoting error or bug, are you playing the game with some Mod or on servers with Mod?

Well, I played here for about 01h:30m and nothing happened to me.

I played WITHOUT using Mod, I played here on the official Official Server "DayZ FL 2-5", the only error so far that I found was this bug here from the scope of the rifle Mosin.

The scope has a transparent interior.

mwqrsLP.jpg

12 hours ago, Leah Snow said:

I also uninstalled and reinstalled my client.

This is to do with the server maybe running -servermod= parameter and not -mod= parameter and you having the mod files running on client, its either that or server isnt running the mod they say they are running or not at all.

9 hours ago, snakeplissken said:

Many of the bugs mentioned here, with me nothing happens like this black screen or can not use or pick up any item.

All of you who are quoting error or bug, are you playing the game with some Mod or on servers with Mod?

I played WITHOUT using Mod, I played here on the official Official Server "DayZ FL 2-5", the only error so far that I found was this bug here from the scope of the rifle Mosin.

mwqrsLP.jpg

Not everyone is running mods and getting bugs...

I have submitted tickets to BI with vanilla bugs only to eliminate any confusion regarding that, there are genuine bugs in game you were lucky not to find some, is the gesture wheel still bugged?, I know for a fact barbed wire bug and bullet block bug are still present, will be testing on the lastest patch also shortly.

• Beans 1

I just wanted to say that this patch seems to be having a negative effect on server performance on public hive servers.

I play on DayZ WA 2-8 and the server was performing so badly our car flipped almost killing us all. It had been laggy for multiple people I was playing with.

• Beans 1

@ImpulZ I'm very happy with this update and the pace you guys are going with at the moment BUT I have to say: A list with "Known Issues" like you made in the past, with perhaps even links to the corresponding tickets on the feedback tracker, such as BLACK SCREEN: T141158 and MENU OVERLAY BUG: T141233 would have been very USER FRIENDLY and would keep alot of this spontaneus but somewhat understandable HATE away. I hope you can see some sense in this.

9 hours ago, snakeplissken said:

mwqrsLP.jpg

if you press the wheel button it will move from iron sights to the scope line of sight.

Reading all this, Im kinda thinking Im playing a different game to all you people . ..  was playing last night on a stable vanilla server with 1.04 on. Only real issue I had was at the start with a black screen, fixed by clearing the cfg file. The server update itself took a while though . .. .

After that, play was normal, got an svd (only my second . ..  .in seven months) . . .. .  a mosin, and then a tundra . . . I wish the mosin would take the hunting scope . . . . got an FX45, but no magazine, I imagine I will find that next week. Looking for a night scope for the svd . . . heading west  ..   south west. night vision goggles are great (now clinging to /seeking nine volt batteries for my life) . . . am missing knives .. .. only finding steak knives at the moment. Spawning items in some places is repeating . . .same items in miscellaneous places. Three blue UN helmets in a row  . .. Friends both have M4's, no silencers though

Infected seem more active and aggro more . .. . . behaviour I usually see after firing a shot now happens all the time. Detection seems to happen more often .. .Creeping along the waterfront in Svetloyarsk, instead of just one aggoing on me, four did. Kind of more pack behaviour, but means you need a gun more . ..

The whole infected have equipment now is interesting ..   . I saw an infected with a backpack and thought it was another player, nearly had heart failure . . . . til it aggro'd and chased me . . .

Had an interesting/amusing time with an Olga, my co players have built up. They persuaded me to get in  . ..  . certainly makes a difference travelling around the map. Only problem was driving past Kamyshovo to pick up another friend, who had died and respawned at Solnichniy, the screen goes black . . .. All three of us had been knocked unconscious. Car was totalled. (not other player action). huge pile of stuff on the road, wheels and stuff to try to retain stuff. Things we had in our hands was dropped in the road along the path of travel. However compared to my usual car experiences (black screen, you are dead), we all came to and got out of the car ..  . car smoking away like it was on fire . ..  ah well back to foot power.

My colleagues went up the coast, while I went to find a tundra. I could hear them shooting in Solnichniy.

The server hopping fix doesnt bother me, because, well I dont server hop. I have a character on the hive, and I stay on that server, night day rain or whatever. I have other characters on community servers, and cant hop anyway so. . .. The playable map is large and I dont see the argument that you need to have access to multiple maps. We have a new player with us.  .. he is struggling enough with the game, without throwing in the confusion of server hopping . . . There may be a player mode with server hopping, but unfortunately as with everything, some people abuse it. The idea of time limiting server hopping does nothing to fix anything (it usually takes me twenty minutes or so anyway, plus setting up and overwatching to check for other players to make the rounds at a base), nor the move the player a hundred metres or whatever. I can understand that players are unhappy about spawning (is it back at the coast?) isnt where they wanted to be (insert name of desired military base) or in the near vicinity (1 or 2 hundred metres). The argument to hop at the place you are is also dubious, are your friends all really at that same point? Part of the fun of the game is the travelling.

Only one issue (ok not an issue, I just didnt notice) the server restarted halfway through the game. I just noticed the last warning (one minute to restart) in time

So am I really the only happy guy?

The thing I would really like is the possibility of a trip to Novigrad, Belozersk or build a base on one of those islands down near Novigrad.  . .

Oh and the throwing mechanic is a bit strange . . . but it works . . .

Edited by aux7
  • Beans 5

10 hours ago, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

This is to do with the server maybe running -servermod= parameter and not -mod= parameter and you having the mod files running on client, its either that or server isnt running the mod they say they are running or not at all.

Not everyone is running mods and getting bugs...

I have submitted tickets to BI with vanilla bugs only to eliminate any confusion regarding that, there are genuine bugs in game you were lucky not to find some, is the gesture wheel still bugged?, I know for a fact barbed wire bug and bullet block bug are still present, will be testing on the lastest patch also shortly.

'Fraid not. No mods and on a Vanilla server.

RE: The anti-ghosting/server-hopping feature

If you change server do you always get sent to the coast? A friend and I were playing on different servers and ran to the same town, I swapped over to his server and found myself in Cherno.

I sort of like the idea of being able to teleport back to the coast at will, I have a few new friends thinking of joining so it means I can zip back and get them.

That being said, I thought this feature would keep you in the same general location, perhaps teleporting you to the nearest road or something.

12 minutes ago, Leah Snow said:

'Fraid not. No mods and on a Vanilla server.

Check your client and server addons and compare them, sometimes Worlds_test_ce.pbo sneaks in the steam updates. Other than that verify or copy one addons to the other?

I don't get it, what is even the point of experimental patches if everything that is obviously broken in them goes to stable and poisoning everyones experience? Who's rushing you? Have you finally got some sort of an internal roadmap with some deadlines or what? 

-Hey devs! Your game is broken in experimental - everyones got a server list screen during gameplay. Not counting everything else that is broken, like, for example hotbar keys not working in inventory screen again.
-No worries, mate, we fixed it and gonna push this fixed version on stable in a couple of hours without even bothering to check it out on experimental first. That's the way we're rollin', fuck yeah!

What a load of bullshit.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Miron-ace784a1939dc78b said:

CLIENT CONTAINS PBO WHICH IS NOT PART OF SERVER DATA

Im need help )

Error : CLIENT CONTAINS PBO WHICH IS NOT PART OF SERVER DATA

This is a server issue. If the administrator uses CFtools (or something similar) to automatically update server, he must manually review the configuration files in mpmissons folder, because utility incorrectly updates and leaves old versions of configuration files and does not write new ones.

Edited by hr1