Sign in to follow this  
chili1496

Buried stash

Is there a specific way to bury a stash under a tree? if i get close to a tree and drop my stash to bury it more often than enough the stash ends up in the bloody tree

Trees don’t work too well with items at the moment. The only way is to cut the tree down, and dig in the area the tree was. When the server restarts, the tree will grow back. 

3 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

Trees don’t work too well with items at the moment. The only way is to cut the tree down, and dig in the area the tree was. When the server restarts, the tree will grow back. 

I think he means when he drops the item to be buried, it ends up high in the tree (eitherway this is what happens to me). Mostly I can still bury it.

Stuff I bury to close too the tree, yes I have to cut the tree down to access it too.

You could say that the item appearing high in the tree is a warning .. . .

24 minutes ago, aux7 said:

I think he means when he drops the item to be buried, it ends up high in the tree (eitherway this is what happens to me). Mostly I can still bury it.

Stuff I bury to close too the tree, yes I have to cut the tree down to access it too.

You could say that the item appearing high in the tree is a warning .. . .

Yeah, I realise he meant that, but what I mean is the best way to bury an item that is hidden by the tree is to cut it down and then bury it.

3 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

Yeah, I realise he meant that, but what I mean is the best way to bury an item that is hidden by the tree is to cut it down and then bury it.

Ah ok, but too much noise . . . (for me anyway . . .  .) and it would be a big flag saying someone was doing something here . .. . .  I always check stuff like that. . . .

Yeah i agree about chopping the tree down is too noisy and it also means always making sure you have a bloody hatchet on you aswell, i quite like moss and fern as that seems to be a natural camo'ish feature to hide the mound of dirt. Can you bury a stash in a stream i wonder?

27 minutes ago, chili1496 said:

Yeah i agree about chopping the tree down is too noisy and it also means always making sure you have a bloody hatchet on you aswell, i quite like moss and fern as that seems to be a natural camo'ish feature to hide the mound of dirt. Can you bury a stash in a stream i wonder?

cannot say that I have tried it . ... but must be worth a go. People put barrels in the sea and in lakes ... . .