Acids House

Real talk..

18 hours ago, RussianReavers said:

There is a shoulder swap button... it’s the same as the lean LB or RB. With this update we can only lean in the direction our shoulder camera is on. For instance, if shoulder camera is right — to lean right just hold RB and you’ll lean right; however, to lean left you have to first tap LB to shoulder swap camera then, hold LB once swapped to lean.

It makes sense, but also is really annoying— I’m used to it now but it’s easy to forget which shoulder your 3rd person camera is on while playing 1st person. IMO, 3rd person should stay how it is but 1st person should just allow holding RB or LB a single time to lean.

I cannot use aim AND lean at the same time bud. I dont have claw hands lol

1 hour ago, EvilWaterman said:

this honestly needs more attention. it's a huge disadvantage for some. @ImpulZ are we getting something suitable for everyone?

Edited by nikoor
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, EvilWaterman said:

You don’t need claw hands, use middle fingers for triggers and your index fingers for bumpers.

5 hours ago, RussianReavers said:

You don’t need claw hands, use middle fingers for triggers and your index fingers for bumpers.

but that's claw and it's like giving a controller to someone who's never used one before. feels very unnatural.

• Like 1

@nikoor No. The claw Has your index fingers on the controller’s surface to press X, A, B, & Y on the right and Left Thumbstick on the left. Freeing up right thumb for Right Thumbstick and left thumb for Dpad. Then Middle Fingers operate both Bumpers and Triggers.

My buddy IRL uses the claw and he showed me the method, fuck that noise.

What I suggested is not the claw at all, it’s using thumbs normally but simply using middle fingers for triggers and index for bumpers.

28 minutes ago, RussianReavers said:

@nikoor No. The claw Has your index fingers on the controller’s surface to press X, A, B, & Y on the right and Left Thumbstick on the left. Freeing up right thumb for Right Thumbstick and left thumb for Dpad. Then Middle Fingers operate both Bumpers and Triggers.

What I suggested is not the claw at all, it’s using thumbs normally but simply using middle fingers for triggers and index for bumpers.

Yeah, this is how I play too. I don't mind it but I've played Battlefield for a lot of years and it's the same so maybe I'm used to it. 

3 hours ago, RussianReavers said:

I'm amazed that someone can pull that off haha. It kinda makes sense considering how the grip looks. It doesn't change the fact tho that some people feel it awkward to use, especially since we're talking about a game where shooting plays a part. I tried the two finger technique, you should've seen the shit..

Edited by nikoor

On 6/26/2019 at 10:50 AM, bearjew1101 said:

I’m with you dude , pc seems to be a much more enjoyable experience tbh. I could be wrong , however at the min it’s a battle of attrition , trying to convince the wife to let me fork out fifteen hundred quid to play one game . Gunna have to sling some serious dick to pull this one off !!!!

Dude if you’re spending that amount of coin to build a pc you’re either buying latest and greatest bits because it’s the latest and greatest and don’t understand that “super expensive” and super new isn’t necessary or you’re buying an already built rig which in my opinion isn’t worth the money simply to avoid building one yourself. I’ve built two in the past two years with both combined totaling some where in the neighborhood of $1,000-1,100. I understand that the Euro or whatever you use in the UK is slightly more than USD but that price seems exceptionally high. 

8 hours ago, HiroCheeseMuh1 said:

Dude if you’re spending that amount of coin to build a pc you’re either buying latest and greatest bits because it’s the latest and greatest and don’t understand that “super expensive” and super new isn’t necessary or you’re buying an already built rig which in my opinion isn’t worth the money simply to avoid building one yourself. I’ve built two in the past two years with both combined totaling some where in the neighborhood of $1,000-1,100. I understand that the Euro or whatever you use in the UK is slightly more than USD but that price seems exceptionally high. 

It’s a rough estimate mate . And that’s for everything btw .chair headphones , desk etc. I’m hardly gunna write £843.47 am I . Lol

5 hours ago, bearjew1101 said:

It’s a rough estimate mate . And that’s for everything btw .chair headphones , desk etc. I’m hardly gunna write £843.47 am I . Lol

Ahh ok well if it’s including all the extra bits and bops then that’s actually a pretty good deal

On 6/25/2019 at 8:53 AM, nikoor said:

I'd like to know how exactly? Are you using claw grip? How can a double click be better? 3rd person or 1st?

Hey BI here's a suggestion: make lean toggle and put it in sticks, RS/LS. I guarantee you it will suit all players, not all play claw and can lean and shoot at the same time. Or better yet bring the mnk support already.

Elite controller for me. But leaning in this game at this time is pointless.  Doesn't lean enough and I hate how it switches the shoulder view...

30 minutes ago, TahoeBeast said:

Elite controller for me. But leaning in this game at this time is pointless.  Doesn't lean enough and I hate how it switches the shoulder view...

I'm using an elite too and had jump/reload/crouch/menu binded to the paddles in all of the games for quite a few years now so it's also not comfortable. Wish they are working on the schemes.

38 minutes ago, nikoor said:

I'm using an elite too and had jump/reload/crouch/menu binded to the paddles in all of the games for quite a few years now so it's also not comfortable. Wish they are working on the schemes.

They also have the default binds kinda messed up also. I have noticed when I try and customize my bind it makes it a little tricky getting things the way you want. I can't seem to figure out a way to bind leaning into the middle finger bumps with out it effecting other things. There is a few other things that are tricky to bind with the elite.

Edited by TahoeBeast