Sign in to follow this  
Marzuce

Issue with Med Tent Placement - flat surface / barn

Not sure if this has been posted before or if I am posting in the right channel.  For some reason I cannot place a medium camping tent in a barn.  I was able to build walls, gates etc in the barn however the tent will never light up.  Yet I was able to deploy it in other builds like an apartment for example.  Any ideas?  Is this a current bug being worked on or am I just SOL on this.   Screen Shot ---->  https://ibb.co/FBbLWVx

Thanks

The hitbox for the placement of any objects is pretty bad. This is not your fault, this is a issue since december... Inside some buildings you can't build or place tents almost anywhere for no reason. I don't see a lot of people complaining about and I never saw any tweaks to that issue in the past. All you can do is to try to found a sweet spot...

Thanks.  I eventually found another barn that supported the Tent placement.  However one bug that I found, after setup etc.  I was in process of taking items back out of my tent and placing into backpack when a server reset hit.  When I logged back on, all of the items that I moved from tent into my backpack was gone.  And also no longer in tent either 😕