ImpulZ

23/06/2019 Hotfix Statement

16 minutes ago, Jonas Levin said:

OMG, you are a whiny bunch.

I can recommend some outdoor activities (IRL lol, not "looking at the sun-set at the Lumber Mill" as half of you would define it) if you really are getting that upset about stuff that you half the time dont know jack about (like most of the whining today).

Oh my fucking god, grow up!

So... What was it? 

11 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

So apparently the usual methods for duping are fixed.. but still watching someone do it on a stream.... please take out the invite and join game system, because that seems to play a big part!

Jeez.. It breaks my heart. 

2 hours ago, Safeway_life said:

But why fix duping and not wipe the servers?

I'm scared that the dev's don't have the guts to do it. 

@bent.toe I know, it’s shit man. It’s not like they need to keep the invite and join game feature. If people can’t work out how to join the same server as their friends, DayZ is probably not for them.

@ImpulZ

It's time that the developers start communicating. They promised this several times and still nothing. 

You guys must understand that you look like a bunch of amatures. No offense but look at your track record.:

*6 years in the making and still in beta. 

*1.0 but with left out features

*Several key persons have left. 

*To the public it looks like you don't really have a strong leadership with set goals, it feels a bit like you figure out as you go and come up with new ideas from week to week. I believe this game would be in much better state if a big publisher was pushing the team. 

*Everytime a new patch comes out, it breaks stuff that used to work. 

*2 months with a serious game breaking glitch which ruin the experience for everyone except the dupers. No communication, no hotfix, no nothing. 

*Empty promised like fluid 4k gameplay on ps4, instead it's a lag/freeze fest like no other. 

*Still no alternative controls, still no lean with the sticks. 

*All the wrong priorities like releasing a new car when the first car and it's physics are absolutly horrendous. 

*Ambient Sounds dissapearing. 

*2 hour daylight and 1 hour night... Even PC has longer daytime. 

*No roadmap

*No explanation or indepth patch notes. 

*Unintenionally (i wonth bother check spelling) releasing a hotfix for fps on xbox, which already are way better compared to ps4. 

*still no locked character servers (15-20 servers would probably be enough for us that don't dupe and glitch) even though many of us scream for it. 

*Brags about listening to the community... Which community is that? Because it sure as hell aint us. 

And hundreds more things that i don't have the time to list. 

This should not be a $50 product. $20 at the most. And don't start with the "its a small team/indie studio" BS. Almost 100 people are involved. So there should be zero excuses. Especially since you are selfpublished. 

It's just... I don’t know.. Heart breaking to see how this game is run and how screwed the consumers are for their hard earned money. 

Edited by bent.toe
Cleaned up
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 4

3 hours ago, nikoor said:

Why did the leaning changed again? Not that it felt natural at the beginning but it's a total nightmare now. No offense but the person responsible of the controls needs to get a I don't know, a slap in the face? It's just shame you won't listen the console players who have played consoles more than your developers.

i’m noticing the leaning now is a bit janky and will take multiple LB/RB presses for it to register and maybe one side will work nice and trying to lean to the other side will just not input until i wait a second at neutral and then try to lean.

gonna need a ticket put in for that @ImpulZ

The hair could use a fix.... My screenshots are pretty horrific when my hairs clipping through my helmet. Honestly was something I expected fixed on game release... Another issue, vaulting and climbing over obstacles in general... Would be nice to see my character stealthfully climbing over a picket fence rather than jumping it like a wild animal... Too much to ask for after you gave me an update scare worse than the Hawaii false alarm? I think not. 

3 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

OMG, you are a whiny bunch.

I can recommend some outdoor activities (IRL lol, not "looking at the sun-set at the Lumber Mill" as half of you would define it) if you really are getting that upset about stuff that you half the time dont know jack about (like most of the whining today).

Oh my fucking god, grow up!

Complaining about the complaining. Lol, it never gets old.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SB1Sabo said:

The hair could use a fix.... My screenshots are pretty horrific when my hairs clipping through my helmet. Honestly was something I expected fixed on game release... 

Gets fixed with the next update 

1 hour ago, wh1skey_ said:

i’m noticing the leaning now is a bit janky and will take multiple LB/RB presses for it to register and maybe one side will work nice and trying to lean to the other side will just not input until i wait a second at neutral and then try to lean.

Well, its a broken hotfix, but besides that it got probably changed, cause we werent able to use the quick slot menu while prone.

It just doesnt feel finished.

2 hours ago, bent.toe said:

@ImpulZ

It's time that the developers start communicating. They promised this several times and still nothing. 

You guys must understand that you look like a bunch of amatures. No offense but look at your track record.:

*6 years in the making and still in beta. 

*1.0 but with left out features

*Several key persons have left. 

*To the public it looks like you don't really have a strong leadership with set goals, it feels a bit like you figure out as you go and come up with new ideas from week to week. I believe this game would be in much better state if a big publisher was pushing the team. 

*Everytime a new patch comes out, it breaks stuff that used to work. 

*2 months with a serious game breaking glitch which ruin the experience for everyone except the dupers. No communication, no hotfix, no nothing. 

*Empty promised like fluid 4k gameplay on ps4, instead it's a lag/freeze fest like no other. 

*Still no alternative controls, still no lean with the sticks. 

*All the wrong priorities like releasing a new car when the first car and it's physics are absolutly horrendous. 

*Ambient Sounds dissapearing. 

*2 hour daylight and 1 hour night... Even PC has longer daytime. 

*No roadmap

*No explanation or indepth patch notes. 

*Unintenionally (i wonth bother check spelling) releasing a hotfix for fps on xbox, which already are way better compared to ps4. 

*still no locked character servers (15-20 servers would probably be enough for us that don't dupe and glitch) even though many of us scream for it. 

*Brags about listening to the community... Which community is that? Because it sure as hell aint us. 

And hundreds more things that i don't have the time to list. 

This should not be a $50 product. $20 at the most. And don't start with the "its a small team/indie studio" BS. Almost 100 people are involved. So there should be zero excuses. Especially since you are selfpublished. 

It's just... I don’t know.. Heart breaking to see how this game is run and how screwed the consumers are for their hard earned money. 

I love DayZ since the mod, but i also have to definitely agree here. It feels like a mess since weeks and months tbh.

We don't know whats happening with the Game, or the Team, but at least tell us about game related stuff ( don't even need to be hyper specific ) please. The communication is still not good, but todays update related post was and im thankful for it.

Fixing issues aren't easy, especially when the system we are on is a reason things are broken.

Love you. Bye.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Xbox Survivors!

Today's game update (1.02.151527) was released unintentionally. In the now published version we tried to optimise the frame-rate, but an issue with scopes stopped us from releasing it originally.

EDIT: The servers have now been updated to the new version, to allow you to play.

We will release a new update to fix the scope issue as soon as possible. We apologise for the inconvenience.

This update is only a hotfix for the current version 1.02 (with the mentioned issue), no changes to the game itself have been included.

You guys are the best. When I thought the development of dayz couldn’t get any worse you showed me it can. How about this refund half of the money to every person that has brought dayz on Xbox and we will call it even.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, wh1skey_ said:

The worst part is that I think this is intentional and will stay as it is. They really need to start listening to us.

3 hours ago, xhardcorefishx said:

Well, its a broken hotfix, but besides that it got probably changed, cause we werent able to use the quick slot menu while prone.

It just doesnt feel finished.

I'd so want to see the code. Have they ever heard of < IF? Let's make it double tap instead so people who are not using claw grip, who already couldn't lean right while shooting, can't use it at all.

These guys are hilariously incompetent. It’s just plain sad to be this shitty at what you do.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, bent.toe said:

A hotfix for fps? 

But we have had duper issues, massive bases, no AR's, meatballers and players leaving the game, for 2 months.... No hotfix? 

Love the priorities

Literally not been on this game for 2 - 3 months join yesterday like oOOo and update! Only to join and have every scope broke hmmm yh wont be playing for another couple months 😂

• Beans 1

i have problem after hot fix instal,restart console dont help

can you please fix inverted radial menu? (RB,quick slot) i using always invert aim in games,but in 1.02 update have inverted also radial menu.please invert only for aim and look,not for menu.there is two month old maniphest https://feedback.bistudio.com/T139009 nobody care

hard times for everybody

thank you

• Like 1

Yeah, the inverted weapon wheel pisses me off too, lol now when I play other games like SoT, Gta or RDR I’m all fucked up!

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

For the next update is it possible to add a lootable watch for time to tell how many in game mins/hours until morning/night it would be a useful tool for newcomers just as the compass is also 

So what's the deal with this stupid update? You guys accidentlly release something and now the game is completely messed up for us xbox players. You guys are more focused on released a patch and everything for other platforms but neglecting us. We have dedicated players who are extremely upset about this! We need to have this fixed.

The lag in big cities and in gun fights are unreal

the scopes are completely messed up and don't work

inventories are glitched and you can barely pick anything up

SO WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET THIS FIXED!

• Like 1

It's been 2 days without a hotfix... 

A hotfix is not a patch and should easily go through Microsoft / Sony verification in a couple of hours. 

One can only hope that they are working hard to get the 1.04 out this week as a "sorry we screwed up but here you go" present. Ofcourse together with a server wipe. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

A hotfix is not a patch and should easily go through Microsoft / Sony verification in a couple of hours. 

One can only hope that they are working hard to get the 1.04 out this week as a "sorry we screwed up but here you go" present. Ofcourse together with a server wipe. 

I admire your optimism. 

1 hour ago, bent.toe said:

Remember the 40 days of night and rain?

That was an accident too that they were "working very hard to fix"...

• Haha 3

So, just reading this thread, are people getting confused? This was a fix for frame rate only that was released by mistake. You know that right?

2 hours ago, Anyeurysm said:

Remember the 40 days of night and rain?

That was an accident too that they were "working very hard to fix"...

Lol, i forgot about that one. 

Thanks for reminding me. Now i take back my previous statement. 

Edited by bent.toe