ImpulZ

23/06/2019 Hotfix Statement

Hello Xbox Survivors!

Today's game update (1.02.151527) was released unintentionally. In the now published version we tried to optimise the frame-rate, but an issue with scopes stopped us from releasing it originally.

EDIT: The servers have now been updated to the new version, to allow you to play.

We will release a new update to fix the scope issue as soon as possible. We apologise for the inconvenience.

This update is only a hotfix for the current version 1.02 (with the mentioned issue), no changes to the game itself have been included.

• Thanks 2
  • Beans 1

Watching this guy stream this now. People in his chat say the join game method of duping is fixed... the streamer says he can think of a potential work around. Hopefully he’s wrong.

Edited by ThePugman

A hotfix for fps? 

But we have had duper issues, massive bases, no AR's, meatballers and players leaving the game, for 2 months.... No hotfix? 

Love the priorities

• Like 3

Just now, bent.toe said:

A hotfix for fps? 

But we have had duper issues, massive bases, no AR's, meatballers and players leaving the game, for 2 months.... No hotfix? 

Love the priorities

It seems some duping methods have been fixed.

16 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

It seems some duping methods have been fixed.

Really? What do you mean by some? 

I don’t know the duping glitch. 

3 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Really? What do you mean by some? 

I don’t know the duping glitch. 

I was watching some dude stream it, and his go-to methods of duping were NOT working.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

I was watching some dude stream it, and his go-to methods of duping were NOT working.

Glad to hear. 

Cheers 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Glad to hear. 

Cheers 

He went away to ‘play with other methods’ and is coming back later.. I’ll keep ya updated.

4 minutes ago, Safeway_life said:

But why fix duping and not wipe the servers?

Possibly just letting people enjoy the crazy coastal shit-show until the next update. The duper’s probably need an adjustment period lol

Edited by ThePugman
  • Haha 1

Why did the leaning changed again? Not that it felt natural at the beginning but it's a total nightmare now. No offense but the person responsible of the controls needs to get a I don't know, a slap in the face? It's just shame you won't listen the console players who have played consoles more than your developers.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

Howthefuck do you release an update unintentionally? Especially when you just said we won't be getting the update because of console certification process. Wait, what?

Lies or what?

• Haha 2

I'm hearing duping is even worse now, people are claiming it all over Facebook.

Just now, Man Parts 241 said:

Howthefuck do you release an update unintentionally? Especially when you just said we won't be getting the update because of console certification process. Wait, what?

Lies or what?

Its not the 1.04 update, it was a hotfix for fps that apparently broke most optics.

How did it release accidentally?

Cat walk across the keyboard? Lol...

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Lies or what?

Dude it’s Bohemia . Enough said. 

7 minutes ago, Anyeurysm said:

I'm hearing duping is even worse now, people are claiming it all over Facebook.

So an “unintentional “ hot fix is dropped . Wtf that constitutes I don’t know . In the same process a bunch of issues regarding scopes suddenly materialises and the duping problem becomes even more prevalent than it already was ?? 

10/10 Bohemia . 

Oustanding . 

Just kill me now . 

13 minutes ago, Anyeurysm said:

Its not the 1.04 update, it was a hotfix for fps that apparently broke most optics.

How did it release accidentally?

Cat walk across the keyboard? Lol...

And if they did release it by accident, it only goes to show the incompetence they have.

I think it's a bullshit lie. I'm not 100% sure but I think hotfixes need to be certified as well.

OMG, you are a whiny bunch.

I can recommend some outdoor activities (IRL lol, not "looking at the sun-set at the Lumber Mill" as half of you would define it) if you really are getting that upset about stuff that you half the time dont know jack about (like most of the whining today).

Oh my fucking god, grow up!

Edited by Jonas Levin

So apparently the usual methods for duping are fixed.. but still watching someone do it on a stream.... please take out the invite and join game system, because that seems to play a big part!