Sil3nt

Why is the console player base trying to ruin the game even more with these massive duped tent towns and seachests??

9 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

That sounds like an interesting solution. Don't think I've seen the video but if you come across it again post the link, I'd be interested to see it. 

Gotcha:

Edit: I believe there was another video where it shows better what I mean.

Edited by IMT
  • Thanks 1

Deffo agree with this, I find it very difficult to find any weapons only ammo!! Please fix because the game becomes a bit boring and pointless as all the decent loot is non existent 

Console players didnt ruin the game...devs did

Cleaned a bit.

And please, be reminded that the maternal progenitors of fellow posters are not the item of discussion here. Leave those magnificent mammas out of it.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Haha 1

As long as the way to make god-tents have been fixed then its a solid start, but im not surprised that the original method is still there (but just made a tiny bit harder as they got to get their character back to the spot again after jumping servers).

My guess is that they have to work together with Microsoft to get this particular issue fixed as the "join game"-option is an integrated part of the Xbox system - if its possible ro fix at all that is.

they need to remove joining friends and invites... If you wanna play with someone you tell them which server there's no need for the join friend option

Man, do you not understand... Humans are stupid and selfish, it has nothing to do with console vs. PC. It is our society in general. That is why you get KOS, people are a bunch of ignorant a-holes with nothing better to do then be an a-hole. There you go, plain and simple. Frustrating as hell but you can not do anything about it.

However, I would think that Bohemia could run a query to find out which players are doing this and send them a warning. Then the next time they do it, down comes the ban hammer 😉 Since my cousin and I started playing again, ever player we run into appears to be duping gear... seems to break it too, as some things will not drop or move to inventory. Hopefully it is fixed soon.

Edited by ShallowTech

Agree, this needs to be fixed for sure. Hopefully they will release a quick hotfix but we will see.