Sil3nt

Why is the console player base trying to ruin the game even more with these massive duped tent towns and seachests??

This is ridiculous and only causing more bugs more issues more lag and frame drops!! 

• Like 2

I've tried to figure that out myself but haven't come up with any ideas. They spend hours duplicating guns and tents. But for what, only to sit on a mountain of Ak's. You only need 1 or 2. Half the fun of the game is finding the rare equipment, not sitting in one spot backing out of servers all day. They are low IQ and lack scruples. All I know is that the only good duper is a dead duper. I just hope the problem will be fixed on the next update. Lord I pray. But I doubt it.

• Like 3

For both Xbox One and PS4 we need patches for these duplicating problems.....

• Like 1

Quick answer......those DayZ console players that are ruining the game are immature, over-weight, unemployed, government teat suckling virgins that sit inside all day long to the point to where their skin is practically transparent from the lack of exposure to natural light.  They got bored with CoD after achieving their 100th prestige and BF is no longer fun for them after breaking their own KD ratio of 50 to 1. 

• Haha 6
  • Beans 1

9 minutes ago, Stagman70 said:

Quick answer......those DayZ console players that are ruining the game are immature, over-weight, unemployed, government teat suckling virgins that sit inside all day long to the point to where their skin is practically transparent from the lack of exposure to natural light.  They got bored with CoD after achieving their 100th prestige and BF is no longer fun for them after breaking their own KD ratio of 50 to 1. 

Real answer it is because they thi k looting is too hard also because people camp the spawn zones for fresh spawns . That is the real answer .

• Thanks 1

Well when I think of all this duping and stashes in one location "Cities etc...", it reminds me of the ARMA "edit" option on PC where a player could create a Mil camp/s anywhere in the map, add all the weapons and ammo crates at your location and have it setup on a multiplayer server, the objective is for other players to attack them and nothing else, this game with all the duping seems to be turning into an extension of ARMA on console.

Because the only way to get the DEVS to fix the game is for everyone to start massivly duplicating gear and ruining every server by mass exploitation this will force them to take action or be forced to have a sub par game that no one will enjoy. 

MAYBE, JUST MAYBE … They trying to send a message to the Dev's that this has all been allowed to go on for too long with no strategic plan to halt it ??

Honestly I think it's THE ZEITGEIST of Duping and its really time for something to be done about it.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Using duping to send a message to the devs is literally the most dumbest counter productive thing I've heard. Firstly they've got everyone's money already whether you play or not & sales continue to go up regardless of pervasive exploits in game. Secondly there already trying to fix the issues internally, maybe not as fast or effeciently as I'd like but that's game development for you. Thirdly the only people receiving the message about how broke the game is, is the players themselves. The community is literally just ruining the game to punish itself, it's by far the most immature display of 'look at me! Aren't i special everyone' that I've ever witnessed. I'd excuse it as the act of children but the majority of Dupers I meet in game & in my chat are supposedly adults. Gotta love fans of a game who go out of there way to systematically abuse in game exploits for some perceived cool points, whilst eroding  the player base & turning the game into a joke. I play the game for a few hours a week now just to remind myself why I don't play it & what type of human being I don't wanna be lol

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Like 6
  • Beans 1

Didn't the new update fix duping? I don't care to know how I'm just questioning. I used to test for duping and relay to the devs but everything I've tested so far is great! 

I could understand intentionally doing that to break the server/game and that's it but to dupe and kill other players and play the game itself sounds like bs to me. Only way I could see that argument working is if hundreds of players on all servers just dupped and nothing else to either crash the servers and make the game unplayable do to lag ECT zero items at all.

I'm not saying I agree with it but if that's what they were doing and not for bs going on now I'd understand.

But that's not what's happening, shitty people are abusing exploits at the expense of others for their amusement/gain.

People are just using a shitty defense/excuse to be shitty people in a game.

Edited by Flyingpapaya

If that was really your objective, you'd all band together and dupe everything, ever item out of existence so new players could not play at all. 

Sore excuse for a llama, maybe a admin will prevent any given voice chat except bleeps and llama noises every time you try and use Mic.

Just like the good ol' days of Half-Life and it's mods.

Edited by Flyingpapaya

On 6/26/2019 at 2:50 PM, TheYetiBum said:

Using duping to send a message to the devs is literally the most dumbest counter productive thing I've heard. Firstly they've got everyone's money already whether you play or not & sales continue to go up regardless of pervasive exploits in game. Secondly there already trying to fix the issues internally, maybe not as fast or effeciently as I'd like but that's game development for you. Thirdly the only people receiving the message about how broke the game is, is the players themselves. The community is literally just ruining the game to punish itself, it's by far the most immature display of 'look at me! Aren't i special everyone' that I've ever witnessed. I'd excuse it as the act of children but the majority of Dupers I meet in game & in my chat are supposedly adults. Gotta love fans of a game who go out of there way to systematically abuse in game exploits for some perceived cool points, whilst eroding  the player base & turning the game into a joke. I play the game for a few hours a week now just to remind myself why I don't play it & what type of human being I don't wanna be lol

Spot on my man, spot on!

I ran into a faction that was placing god tents on the coast for fresh spawns. Said they wanted to even the playing field for everyone. Dont tell me you guys wont use duped stuff either cause the vast majority of players use the duct tape glitch. In which is virtually the same thing

Edited by Popps
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

On 6/26/2019 at 6:50 AM, TheYetiBum said:

On 6/27/2019 at 12:54 PM, EvilWaterman said:

Spot on my man, spot on!

So my question to both of you is/ Since duping is not fixed and about 5% of the playerbase plays legit while 95% of ppl dupe just enough to make good loot spawns non existant. 

Do the players that play legit and head inland for an hr to tisy  just put up with this no loot run around and try to make do with what they can loot, (possibly to the point where they just hate the game in the end) 

Personally coming from pc.... With 40 days game time (on xbox) I got tired of it and stopped playing so did my friends, mostly because no loot and dupers attacking on sight. I started playing again with a group that has a duper and a guy that builds 8000kgs god tents ..

then we go set them down 

Here is 99% of the experience I encounter when that happens. I'm usually on megaphone telling everyone to set tents and stay calm .  kit up but dont shoot each other, usually about 300-500 tents get set up before the shooting starts. THEN, its meyham. Once the shooting starts it doesn't stop . it's like a small pubg circle and everyone is fighting to spawn there . the server fills up and is full in a matter of minutes.. I sit in a house and talk to ppl, most ppl that run by tell the stories of how they saw this and came to get a kit and got killed but still came back .. Most say it's sad but admittedly it's the most fun they have had on the game  since dupers have ruined it .. 

In conclusion I like to look at it as two things .. 1. the devs are already testing bigger servers and the current ones dont even run proper. essentially we are just stress testing the servers by dropping mass loot and overfilling the server with ppl. 

2. While also encouraging the devs to Fix the duping. In thoery when someone has a problem and is not fixing it (or not fixing it fast enough)  The only way to get them on top of it and light a fire under their ass is to actually show them how much of a problem it is. 

Good for them if they have the money for the game already and you think we are only mucking ourselves as players. devs need to stop releasing broken games and the only way they will do that is for us to stop buying them until they are suitable for play, So you ppl who argue against duping need to realize you muck yourself already just by buying the unfinished game and complaining about wasting your money . I hate dupers as much as the next guy but there is no way to combat it as a player I cant wait to start playing the game legit again and can't wait until the duping is gone but until then I will enjoy throwing up mass tent cities and talkign to ppl and pvping over not enjoying the game by building up a big camp with 6 guys legit only to have some assholes hop it all off server one night while you are offline becuase they say you have alot of stuff and a big camp you are duper camp, there''s just no point to playing the game at that point as we cannot stay on 24 hrs a day 7 days a week, but I guess I should get good and just stay online forever guarding my shit while combo locks dont even work . it's AWESOME 

• Beans 1

19 hours ago, survivorist said:

So my question to both of you is/ Since duping is not fixed and about 5% of the playerbase plays legit while 95% of ppl dupe just enough to make good loot spawns non existant. 

Do the players that play legit and head inland for an hr to tisy  just put up with this no loot run around and try to make do with what they can loot, (possibly to the point where they just hate the game in the end) 

Personally coming from pc.... With 40 days game time (on xbox) I got tired of it and stopped playing so did my friends, mostly because no loot and dupers attacking on sight. I started playing again with a group that has a duper and a guy that builds 8000kgs god tents ..

then we go set them down 

Here is 99% of the experience I encounter when that happens. I'm usually on megaphone telling everyone to set tents and stay calm .  kit up but dont shoot each other, usually about 300-500 tents get set up before the shooting starts. THEN, its meyham. Once the shooting starts it doesn't stop . it's like a small pubg circle and everyone is fighting to spawn there . the server fills up and is full in a matter of minutes.. I sit in a house and talk to ppl, most ppl that run by tell the stories of how they saw this and came to get a kit and got killed but still came back .. Most say it's sad but admittedly it's the most fun they have had on the game  since dupers have ruined it .. 

In conclusion I like to look at it as two things .. 1. the devs are already testing bigger servers and the current ones dont even run proper. essentially we are just stress testing the servers by dropping mass loot and overfilling the server with ppl. 

2. While also encouraging the devs to Fix the duping. In thoery when someone has a problem and is not fixing it (or not fixing it fast enough)  The only way to get them on top of it and light a fire under their ass is to actually show them how much of a problem it is. 

Good for them if they have the money for the game already and you think we are only mucking ourselves as players. devs need to stop releasing broken games and the only way they will do that is for us to stop buying them until they are suitable for play, So you ppl who argue against duping need to realize you muck yourself already just by buying the unfinished game and complaining about wasting your money . I hate dupers as much as the next guy but there is no way to combat it as a player I cant wait to start playing the game legit again and can't wait until the duping is gone but until then I will enjoy throwing up mass tent cities and talkign to ppl and pvping over not enjoying the game by building up a big camp with 6 guys legit only to have some assholes hop it all off server one night while you are offline becuase they say you have alot of stuff and a big camp you are duper camp, there''s just no point to playing the game at that point as we cannot stay on 24 hrs a day 7 days a week, but I guess I should get good and just stay online forever guarding my shit while combo locks dont even work . it's AWESOME 

Amazing lack of logic, so using that logic I can go out robbing people houses IRL because most robberies go unsolved  right? Lol. Also in the same sentence you say you hate Dupers but then openly admit to aiding Dupers lmao. If you can't understand the simple concept of cheating & why doing it for any reason is still cheating then you can't be helped sir. But as always when people are faced with the fact there not a great human being they respond with "it's just a game" well that's how the erosion of morals begins.

• Like 1

Ok in real life. How many of you go to the store and buy something and when you get it home its broke. Do you take it back or keep it? Just blame it on the car ride home and do without. Me personally, Ill take it back for 1 that works. As long as there are people defending the devs. Things will never change. I will defend the game as its badass, but will not defend the devs because they have literally dropped the ball. Then continue to deceive another community (ps4). If yall wanna dupe have at it i dont care. Flip me some while your at it. Crash the game make it unplayable then the word will get out that the game is broken and noone will buy it. These guys are getting rich off our misfortune with the game. Which is not ok. Probably borderline illegal as well. 

Edited by Popps
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Popps said:

Ok in real life. How many of you go to the store and buy something and when you get it home its broke. Do you take it back or keep it? Just blame it on the car ride home and do without. Me personally, Ill take it back for 1 that works. As long as there are people defending the devs. Things will never change. I will defend the game as its badass, but will not defend the devs because they have literally dropped the ball. Then continue to deceive another community (ps4). If yall wanna dupe have at it i dont care. Flip me some while your at it. Crash the game make it unplayable then the word will get out that the game is broken and noone will buy it. These guys are getting rich off our misfortune with the game. Which is not ok. Probably borderline illegal as well. 

@pilgrim*

Dude I said pretty much the same thing this is what I got ——

Expressing ones discontent with a sub par product is , perfectly reasonable . 

if you purchased a car , new from a showroom and the indicators did not work , the air con was broken , and it had no headlights , would you be satisfied ? Or would you express your discontent ? Or would you take it home and blindly “ hope for the best “ ?

Reply -

Hope for the best is what you have always done with Windows - right back from Windows 3.0  .. Did you EVER read the Microsoft EULA ?? It says exactly "no damages for any reason" "no promise of functionality of any kind" "no money back under any circumstances " and "hope for the best because that's ALL you get".  The Microsoft EULA still says the SAME today & it is A CLASSIC software EULA .. kind of totally sets the international legal standard. Check it out.

- nothing stops you shouting about it though.  You don't sign any NDA .. 'far as I know.

Haha see they know they are fucking us. And are laughing about it.

Private servers #1 , duping happens because nothing spawns, ( BI ) fault not "dupers" no one wants to take on a super base that's loaded with stuff including people as a fresh spawn, best jus running by. So what u goin go find the stuff to take them on. Can't beat em join em. Most dupers are fixing the game since BI aren't, the cities with tents are to provide for freshy, the shooting should take place inland. Rest coast as safe zones. They have high pops for pvp. Leave the low pop coast freshy alone go find the airfields an bases an be a real survivor. Dupers are doin BI job unfortunately not making the money.  #2. Making allies and loading the coast with loot is the only way to find anything. Real factions do events just be friendly an the players will help because BI isn't worried about our issues. #3 if you find tents at churchs, you're welcome 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

42 minutes ago, Derek Patterson said:

Private servers #1 , duping happens because nothing spawns, ( BI ) fault not "dupers"  

That's a good one, tell us another

• Like 2

Console players aren't trying to 'ruin' the game.  They play the title because they enjoy it. They're just trying to game the system so that looting is easier, they die less, and generally try to progress with the least amount of work.  It's the path of least resistance.  Gamers are not going to do the honorable thing, in general, because there are no real actual or moral repercussions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Derek Patterson said:

Private servers #1 , duping happens because nothing spawns, ( BI ) fault not "dupers" no one wants to take on a super base that's loaded with stuff including people as a fresh spawn, best jus running by. So what u goin go find the stuff to take them on. Can't beat em join em. Most dupers are fixing the game since BI aren't, the cities with tents are to provide for freshy, the shooting should take place inland. Rest coast as safe zones. They have high pops for pvp. Leave the low pop coast freshy alone go find the airfields an bases an be a real survivor. Dupers are doin BI job unfortunately not making the money.  #2. Making allies and loading the coast with loot is the only way to find anything. Real factions do events just be friendly an the players will help because BI isn't worried about our issues. #3 if you find tents at churchs, you're welcome 

And also if you find and tent citys in east cherno. No thanks nessacary take what you need. Please no shooting in the tents as that loot is for everyone. Pinkie Toe Militia is here to help

5 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Amazing lack of logic, so using that logic I can go out robbing people houses IRL because most robberies go unsolved  right? Lol. Also in the same sentence you say you hate Dupers but then openly admit to aiding Dupers lmao. If you can't understand the simple concept of cheating & why doing it for any reason is still cheating then you can't be helped sir. But as always when people are faced with the fact there not a great human being they respond with "it's just a game" well that's how the erosion of morals begins.

We are basically getting robbed irl by bohemia. Thats ok too