Seen it All

Multi Player Accounts & Non duper servers?

Multi user / player x box accounts is really hurting this game.  If you are lucky enough to get a headshot on a duper dude, he appears from the same area fully geared multiple times.  

Even if their were player locked servers you could still have multiple accounts on that server.  

Can we get a few servers that are named Non Duper and let the dupers have free rain on the other servers

18 minutes ago, Seen it All said:

Multi user / player x box accounts is really hurting this game.  If you are lucky enough to get a headshot on a duper dude, he appears from the same area fully geared multiple times.  

Even if their were player locked servers you could still have multiple accounts on that server.  

Can we get a few servers that are named Non Duper and let the dupers have free rain on the other servers

You think the dupers would stay away from "non-duper" servers just because the name?

19 minutes ago, Anyeurysm said:

You think the dupers would stay away from "non-duper" servers just because the name?

its worth a shot

Just now, Seen it All said:

its worth a shot

I think they would be more attracted to those servers.

I think at this point, best thing to do is just for BI to acknowledge the playerbases frustration with duping. Admit that nothing can be done until the next patch and give us a wipe every few weeks until then. 

Or put out a hotfix, but something tells me if that were possible it would've happened already.

• Like 1

I understand that feeling....I cant believe this is a toxic trend to be honest...now I CAN understand 1 or 2 but having like 6 accounts to kill a single person and then having to get all your stuff back for each character is honestly a waste of pure time.

On 6/18/2019 at 10:19 AM, Anyeurysm said:

I think they would be more attracted to those servers.

I think at this point, best thing to do is just for BI to acknowledge the playerbases frustration with duping. Admit that nothing can be done until the next patch and give us a wipe every few weeks until then. 

Or put out a hotfix, but something tells me if that were possible it would've happened already.

Agreed

I actually mentioned in another thread that they should wipe severs every week until a permanent fix arrives.