ImpulZ

Experimental Update 1.04.151915

3 hours ago, NICE-GAME said:

Can't stand by pressing C after squatting down

The issue has been reported on the feedback tracker and also assigned. How something like this get's past Quality Assurance is beyond me. The only possible explanation would be that it's caused by networking issues that don't appear in internal testing. That could however easily be tested by playing the current version in offline mode but I couldn't bring myself to it yet. Anyways, here is the ticket if you want to keep up to date.>> T141161 <<

Edited by 0.64 Freerider

4 hours ago, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

Yes well Devs kinda locked themselves in with the immune thing, but who knows they way the game has changed its still possible,.. I remember when zeds used to attack you like you were being infected, They might just go with the immune thing to solve many extra animations and mechanics that would be needed, but it wouldnt take very much and those animation and mocap was way before the enfusion engine was built so maybe its possible.

Exactly what I told them,.. Its a goddamn woodpecker!,.. some music artist claiming rights to it thinking I used their music in my videos... I wonder if thats something to do with all the item name changes in game?.. Who copyrights that though?,.. and really is it such a big deal?

probably not. i just found the renaming to be asinine. 

whether it be a mod or dev made i have hopes that a lot of the stuff like building n crafting will return. They did switch engines and are re-adding stuff back as best they can. from what ive seen id rather they take time and make it good over putting everything back in a rushed state

8 hours ago, 0.64 Freerider said:

The issue has been reported on the feedback tracker and also assigned. How something like this get's past Quality Assurance is beyond me.

Perhaps they found the issue during QA but released 1.04 for players to find more issues while working on the bugs they already found themselves. Because they mostly release a bug fix patch the day after the experimental release... 😉 

It is experimental after all... 

Edited by amadieus

On 6/21/2019 at 8:22 PM, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Submit all of those issues to the Feedback tracker. These forums are generally just community members. I'm pretty confident the BI devs aren't really reading anything here.

Pretty confident we do, though we do have weekends as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let us know if you encounter further issues, we are looking into every single one.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 2

1 hour ago, amadieus said:

Perhaps they found the issue during QA but released 1.04 for players to find more issues while working on the bugs they already found themselves. Because they mostly release a bug fix patch the day after the experimental release... 😉 

It is experimental after all... 

Theoretically it's not illogical what you are saying, but given that this has such high impact on gameplay, I'm pretty certain that, had they been aware of this issue, they would have listed it under the "Known Issues" section, which they lead for this exact purpose. It is to avoid obvious issues being reported unnecessarily, thus flooding the feedback tracker. So yeah, I don't believe they knew...with good reason.

Edited by 0.64 Freerider

On 6/22/2019 at 10:21 AM, Madiakz said:

I have to say, I am not a fan of the main menu music it just doesn't seem fitting to DayZ somehow, sorry 😛 

The bits of music we heard in the trailers were fine but the complete music doesn't give the post apo vibe don't you think ?

By listenning to the music in loop with this youtube video here's my impression :

0:00 to 0:25 ✔️

0:26 to 0:40 The build up is here, but doesn't hype... It's missing a personality to this moment

0:41 to 0:56 it's fuzy... Messy, not organized... But it's just after a build-up... This is where I was expecting a drop but not a dead moment.

0:57 to 1:21 ✔️

1:22 to 1:35  I don't have the survival post apo vibe at all.

1:36 to 2:04  The"noise" created on top of the guitar add the post apo vibe but it's lacking of horror. I don't feel in danger, I just feel ready to kill everyone without any risk.

2:03 to the end ✔️ I have the feeling of danger, everything feels rotten, old, damaged, dangerous.

Edited by Lt.Master
  • Like 1

🤪Fecking Hell. Over 5 years and now we have main menu music!?
Need to dust off my Dayz floppy disks.

Nice things added. Need to test asap.

Just posting here again, to ask:

Any word on whether and how and when combination locks can be fixed?  Their failing/bugging out is a big deal to many players, especially those who play on non PVP servers where we can't just shoot people who come near our bases.  I understand and acknowledge that this is *not* how many people play DayZ, but it *is* how we play, and this single feature being broken is having a detrimental impact on our community of players, many of whom are long timers that you want to retain (I assume.)

• Thanks 1