Anyeurysm

I have no words...

The tent thing was funny. What server F the META cant allow this while the devs an mods just watch.

• Like 1

Just now, DayzDayzFanboy said:

The tent looked massive, what was it? 

looked like a car tent (ok, "god" car tent)

15 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Haha the tent looked crazy. 

its alive . . .. .  cough . . .

3 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

Message the server number i help you raid.😁😈

That's exactly what they want. They didn't build that thing to sit around and drink tea in it, they want people to try to raid it.

Please don't reward these cheating bastards by giving them your time and attention. It only feeds the problem.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

2 minutes ago, Max Planck said:

That's exactly what they want. They didn't build that thing to sit around and drink tea in it, they want people to try to raid it.

Please don't reward these cheating bastards by giving them your time and attention. It only feeds the problem.

100% agree. 

If I saw this base I'd give it a big wide berth and move on.

• Like 1

I've seen similar bases on a couple of servers at berezino on top of the really big industrial building at the northern end of the docks. Seems like a popular spot. Where was this one? 

19 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I've seen similar bases on a couple of servers at berezino on top of the really big industrial building at the northern end of the docks. Seems like a popular spot. Where was this one? 

To me it looks like the airfield up near Krasnostav but I could be wrong.

3 hours ago, aux7 said:

looked like a car tent (ok, "god" car tent)

its alive . . .. .  cough . . .

I get vibes from something out of star wars.. Can't put my finger on it, but that big walking thing feels like it's something Jabba would hire. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

I get vibes from something out of star wars.. Can't put my finger on it, but that big walking thing feels like it's something Jabba would hire. 

Could be Jabba himself in his ninja suit?

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Max Planck said:

Could be Jabba himself in his ninja suit?

Could very well be. 

Crappy ninja suit though. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Is it a Bantha?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Max Planck said:

His mum was never much at sewing.

Haha! 

11 minutes ago, Tino81 said:

Is it a Bantha?

Yeah! That's what i was thinking. 

But now all I can see is Jabba in a poorly sewed ninja suit, thanks to max. 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Max Planck said:

I understand that rational, however isn’t there anything that can be done on an individual level?

No BI employees that are able to track the gamertag down in game and issue suspensions/bans? I thought most games have server mods present, guess it’s not a thing with DayZ official on Xbox?

18 minutes ago, Nayte said:

I understand that rational, however isn’t there anything that can be done on an individual level?

No BI employees that are able to track the gamertag down in game and issue suspensions/bans? I thought most games have server mods present, guess it’s not a thing with DayZ official on Xbox?

I don't know, let's ask @ImpulZ

• Thanks 3

Just found more stuff near berezino. Different server and just inland between north berezino and Rify. Ten large military tents and seven or eight civilian tents in a circle. Just in a field, not hidden, in a busy area. Clearly not bothered are they! I really don't like the idea of playing on a locked server but it's becoming more appealing as time goes by. 

53 minutes ago, Anyeurysm said:

We got it...

I was right with the location 😂

1 hour ago, Anyeurysm said:

We got it...

Nice. 

A question though, how can you obtain AKM with scope and ghillie wrap, FAL etc. that fast after respawn? 

Or are your team mates meeting you just before reaching the dupe base and give you theirs? 

7 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

A question though, how can you obtain AKM with scope and ghillie wrap, FAL etc. that fast after respawn? 

Or are your team mates meeting you just before reaching the dupe base and give you theirs? 

same thoughts, died multiple times, but came back everytime with top level gear