system23s_TN

My stuff are disappeared

I've put my stuff into a fireplace and after 1 day I came back to play again but the fireplace was disappeared !!

I played in an official server ..

Hello 🙂

If you drop a soda can on the ground, this one is going to despawn after a moment. This is the same thing for every items in the game, even fireplace, towers, tents, barrels or backpacks.

However, anything relared to a fireplace inside or outside a house despawn in a matter of hours. This is why =/

If you want to stock your stuff somewhere, use backpacks, chest, tents, barrels or buried containers (you need a shovel to bury the container)

Edited by Lt.Master
  • Thanks 1

A fireplace isn't a permanent item. It disappears quickly. You'd need a barrel or tent to safely store your items.

On 6/16/2019 at 7:04 PM, BetterDeadThanZed said:

A fireplace isn't a permanent item. It disappears quickly. You'd need a barrel or tent to safely store your items.

no place is safe to store stuff, even burying it . . .. . the last weeks I have been coming across no end of barrels, cars  and tents (no AK's or M4's though) and my buried stuff has been dug up . .. . 

its what happens

I don't bother storing anything. Everything I have is on my back.

Me and a few guys bulit together a team and a base. Things were going okay then we got raided so we moved. Then we got raided at the new location so we had a discussion on who the possible traitor in our group was. Nothing happened so the group just fell apart and poeple lost theri tent loot. I always carry my loot so I don't worry about getting raided. THere is constantly duplicated gear around servers so you can get yourself set up pretty easily. Best ofl uck to anyone who reads this post.