Mixlab

How many players in game? Is there a mod?

Hi 

I want to know if a mod exists that shows current number of players in-game on a particular server.

Its very demoralizing finding no one to interact with when a server has gone empty but you joined when it was full.

It would be awesome if we could get constant updates of the server population, then if a server goes empty I can join another one instead of searching for players who aren't there....

9 hours ago, Mixlab said:

Hi 

I want to know if a mod exists that shows current number of players in-game on a particular server.

Its very demoralizing finding no one to interact with when a server has gone empty but you joined when it was full.

It would be awesome if we could get constant updates of the server population, then if a server goes empty I can join another one instead of searching for players who aren't there....

On Steam pressing shift + tab brings up the steam menus and you can ‘view players’ there. On console, it’s in the ‘online’ section of the menu. 

None of these options tell you the amount, just the user IDs of everyone playing in the server. You’ll have to count yourself, if you want an exact number.