andysuter

You know youve played too much Dayz when.....

You know when you’ve played too much Dayz when a lass just walked into our office with a small red backpack on that looked like the school ones on the game and I thought to myself ‘ I bet that’s just a 32 slot’

Lets hear yours...... 🙂

Edited by andysuter
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, andysuter said:

You know when you’ve played too much Dayz when a lass just walked into our office with a small red backpack on that looked like the school ones on the game and I thought to myself ‘ I bet that’s just a 32 slot’

Lets hear yours...... 🙂

... when I meet a stranger, murder them with a shovel and chop them into little bits with a stone knife so that I can force feed the corpse to their reincarnated face. 

*Not recommended in public. 

Edited by eno
  • Like 1

You know you played too much DayZ when you look back at how much more content there was 4 years ago compared to the new alpha

• Like 1
  • Beans 3

You know you played too much DayZ when you're still eating innocent survivors along the coast after destroying them with your M4 and laughing with the knowledge that they have to start all over again.

when barrel gets stuck on your hands

When you drive your car in the city and suddenly you pull-aside just because you saw a barrel. True story.

Not dayz related BUT, my wife woke me up a few years back because she got scared. I was wispering in my sleep; oh no the infiltrators are coming through the backdoor. Get to the Gen!!

(Beans to the ones that guess the game) 

When your driving through the country side and every tree, and hill and bar and old town looks like a place you have run through in game..

You know you played too much dayz when you tell your friend who walks with you on the street "OH i see barrels over there"

You know you played too much dayz when you ask "Can you give me my jacket from inventory ?" instead of backpack haha. Both of them true stories.

• Like 1

When you look at Pepsi in the store and see only Pipsi.. 

On 6/7/2019 at 2:15 PM, McWendy said:

Not dayz related BUT, my wife woke me up a few years back because she got scared. I was wispering in my sleep; oh no the infiltrators are coming through the backdoor. Get to the Gen!!

(Beans to the ones that guess the game) 

Planetside

• Beans 1

19 minutes ago, ZomboWTF said:

Planetside

Ty ty finally.....  🙂

best memories of a game for me. Content, community, durability.