Sign in to follow this  
Guy Smiley

Intense Moment

cant even describe how much I love this clip.  so epic.  ur server still going? just jumped back into dayz the other day and though I'm super dissapointed in the survival side of the game (seems like they are just working on making it as pvp as possible) I was in love with how smooth everything is now.  looking foreward to many more hours of exploration.  besides, I havent been on (for any extended play) since around the time of the Cherno changes so I havent seen any of the map changes.  every town is exciting right now.

1 hour ago, FunkInYourTrunk said:

cant even describe how much I love this clip.  so epic.  ur server still going? just jumped back into dayz the other day and though I'm super dissapointed in the survival side of the game (seems like they are just working on making it as pvp as possible) I was in love with how smooth everything is now.  looking foreward to many more hours of exploration.  besides, I havent been on (for any extended play) since around the time of the Cherno changes so I havent seen any of the map changes.  every town is exciting right now.

I fire it up once in a while to check out the patches but I don't know how much longer I'm going to support this broken project for.  5 and a half years of bug testing an alpha is enough for me

is fair enough.  I had a great time but ur right.  I'll probably put in20 or 30 hours and then need a break again.  just never turned into all we had hoped for.  I really miss the old hermit days.  so much fun is just missing