Kodie Collings

Refund

Hello, how do i go about getting a refund on PS4?

I love the concept of DayZ. I love permadeath and complexity of the game. But the frame rate is terrible, the UI is a mess and in every EU server players are teleporting around making PVP nearly impossible.

• Haha 2

You'll have to contact the platform from which you purchased it.

Im not a PS4 guy, but if it was online, whichever "store" you got it from should have info about returns/refunds.

We cant directly do anything here I'm afraid.

On 6/5/2019 at 12:47 PM, Kodie Collings said:

Thanks for the reply

And because you've played it, you might not get a refund from PlayStation either.. But that's not the Dev's fault, that's Sony's policy 

13 hours ago, Hobgobblin said:

And because you've played it, you might not get a refund from PlayStation either.. But that's not the Dev's fault, that's Sony's policy 

Yeah that part of Sony's policy sucks but under the UK consumer rights policy, I should be able to get a refund considering the game is broken in many aspects.

3 hours ago, Kodie Collings said:

Yeah that part of Sony's policy sucks but under the UK consumer rights policy, I should be able to get a refund considering the game is broken in many aspects.

Yeah maybe.. I doubt it though.. I'm also UK

On 6/7/2019 at 10:01 AM, Kodie Collings said:

If you could get a refund on any game with a bug in it you'd never have to pay for a game again! Read the small print

Players warping ? Surely that's a personal internet connection issue, I've not had that but I know its caused by poor connection to the server.

13 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

If you could get a refund on any game with a bug in it you'd never have to pay for a game again! Read the small print

It's not just one bug though it's hundreds with many things not working as intended and bad servers, dropped frames etc

14 minutes ago, Kodie Collings said:

It's not just one bug though it's hundreds with many things not working as intended and bad servers, dropped frames etc

Hundreds? 

I bought black ops 4 on xbox and played it for 20 minutes (curious about their BR), called xbox next day and told it like it was... A shitty horrible game and I wanted a refund. No problems.. Had my money on my account 2 days later. 

With next gen i hope EVERY damn game has 1 hour trial / unlock full game payment after 1 hour. 

With some many rushed games, empty promises and lies, bugs, crashes etc. It's time for the developers /puplishers to back their promises or see refund by thousands. 

On 6/9/2019 at 12:37 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Hundreds? 

Yes hundreds. 

I would take the time to list them all but considering my other posts reporting bugs and adding suggestions have 0 replies i'm guessing it would be a waste of my time.

For a guy asking for a refund... You post a lot of other questions and topics. 

Cry Wolf? 

8 hours ago, bent.toe said:

For a guy asking for a refund... You post a lot of other questions and topics. 

Cry Wolf? 

Waiting on the refund.

And trying to improve the game if it doesn't go through.

42 minutes ago, Kodie Collings said:

Waiting on the refund.

And trying to improve the game if it doesn't go through.

Well that answers my question in another thread lol

On 6/10/2019 at 4:44 PM, Kodie Collings said:

Yes hundreds. 

I would take the time to list them all but considering my other posts reporting bugs and adding suggestions have 0 replies i'm guessing it would be a waste of my time.

If you’re listing bugs on this forum and not the report site then more than likely it’ll just fall in deaf ears.

The devs do not look through this forum for the odd bug report.

Check out the bug report site and make a ticket there if you don’t already see the issue addressed.

20 hours ago, Nayte said:

If you’re listing bugs on this forum and not the report site then more than likely it’ll just fall in deaf ears.

The devs do not look through this forum for the odd bug report.

Check out the bug report site and make a ticket there if you don’t already see the issue addressed.

Will do thanks