Sign in to follow this  
DeadlyWolves200

A few more suggestions/ideas

Hello there Survivors, I want to start off by saying Dayz has gotten a lot more enjoyable than when it has before. Now with the current status of Dayz I’ve seen a couple of issues, and I would like to also give ideas as well. The first few issues are *[And not sure if the Devs already talked about this.*] the Olga 24 has got a couple buggy issues. Me and a friend of mine were trying to fix one up and when he got in it, the car flipped out taking him under the map and throwing him back up to the level I was at. Now I didn’t see anything on my screen but his was insane. Next issue I’ve noticed, are some of the zombies tend to also have bugs where they give 0 fucks and well walk through walls and floors not to mention have half their bodies stuck in the map and can still walk like some magicians on Crack. *[Again not sure if Devs already talked about this being fixed.*] Now on to suggestions... One of my suggestions is to have the ability to put camo netting or some sort of way to paint the cars to make them not stand out in the open but to keep them hidden when in the woods or some sort of area. Another suggestion I have is the ability to wear ghillie suiting over mostly everything your wearing. For me I’m using a tac helmet with NGVS and Tac Flashlight but cant add a ghillie hood to it to start the process of “Ghillie-fication.” But I think the making of Ghillie suits and Wraps should be made with not just burlap sacks, but with leaves from bushes and trees. Of course you’ll have to balance it out... Another idea is an easier way of making bases because I don’t mind a tent but being able to make makeshift tents and other things would be nice. *[Some of these ideas I have I’m still thinking on.]* Overall I think Dayz has improved a lot from when I first started and is still improving and or has room to improve dramatically... I really love playing with friends and cannot wait to see what more is going to be done to Dayz! 👍

- “Wolves”