Tarkules

Watchtowers - Unnecessary hole in the roof

In watchtowers, the hole in the roofs of 1st & 2nd floors should only exist after building the stairs.

Right now it's a useless hole in the floor and a little bit annoying when you build a set of towers side-by-side or in any complex structure.

Edited by Tarkules

25 minutes ago, Tarkules said:

In watchtowers, the hole in the roofs of 1st & 2nd floors should only exist after building the stairs.

Right now it's a useless hole in the floor and a little bit annoying when you build a set of towers side-by-side or in any complex structure.

I too have concern with this, Base building should be modular with a vast variety of options for building anything, I built a 7x9 watchtower complex and I can tell you falling through that empty stair hole can kill, not to mention we cannot even build anything on that backside where the stair well is, Please make some good changes to reflect living and survival aspect to the game, Also is it just me or do zombies, animals etc just waltz on through any of these structures?,  Lots of work to be done Devs, PS4 and Xbox should be put on hold so to attend to more serious priorities like the game itself, Porting and console compatibility can wait till the original PC version is SOLID first, then tweak w/e to make it work on them consoles.

Edited by ICEMAN-FMCS

I support this suggestion, the stair hole should be present only y you built stairs.