Acids House

What is this little microbial?

What is this little microbial looking thing next to my hydration meter? What is it doing to me? And how to get rid of it?

You've either been drinking dirty water or raw meat. Not sure if charcoal tablets or other drugs work at the minute, I've never tried. I'm a little picky about what I eat! 

Pop some perkys and you'll be aii. Unless you've been eating people. Then the only cure is a trip to the coast via red screen.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Esmy said:

Pop some perkys and you'll be aii. Unless you've been eating people. Then the only cure is a trip to the coast via red screen.

No human flesh for me. Cant say the same for my crazy laughing human eating partner

• Haha 1

Yup drinking dirty water, hasn’t happened to me with raw meat, but the answer is the tetracycline.  Wife and I both tested and verified.

6 hours ago, Acids House said:

What is this little microbial looking thing next to my hydration meter? What is it doing to me? And how to get rid of it?

Yeah this is from drinking dirty water, I noticed that pump water also do this, not only pond water, however this can be cleared by taking one tetracycline which can be found in dayz med center etc...

Then any water that is filled in canteens/bottles/pot etc...would need to be purified with chlorine tables which can be found mostly in hunting camps and hunting stands etc....

10 hours ago, Acids House said:

100% dirty water will have done it - always carry chlorine tabs and purify your bottles or containers that you drink from. As someone has said take a tetracycline tab and it will sort you out before you start to vomit.....

I always carry a cooking pot with had bottle and stove. Fully built it takes the same number of slots as the pot on its own. You can fill it with a ton of water which you can then boil to purify. Also store items in it. Cooking pots FTW!