donnyuk78

A little rant

I logged in .... As you do and after a 30 seconds it lags and throws me off the building im on.... To my death. Man its not zombies or other players you need to worry about .... Its the damn game 😂 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, donnyuk78 said:

I logged in .... As you do and after a 30 seconds it lags and throws me off the building im on.... To my death. Man its not zombies or other players you need to worry about .... Its the damn game 😂 

Yeah the lag is now definitely becoming an issue now, I was in a town looting "in the dark 😀" and had agroed one Z which then became a few as I was running around without a torch and the lag was so bad that I had to shoot/lag/run/lag/shoot/lag, lag ,lag, lag/try to reload/lag, run to cover, then more lag LOL

• Haha 3

I was annoyed when i fell to my death from a ladder with some decent gear i had found. Now i got over that and excepted it.... The gear lost was found left in a house randomly. This time it had building stuff that i really did need for the base... Was a tad angry 😂 

I'm thinking i bury evething before i log out this time. 😆

10 minutes ago, donnyuk78 said:

I was annoyed when i fell to my death from a ladder with some decent gear i had found. Now i got over that and excepted it.... The gear lost was found left in a house randomly. This time it had building stuff that i really did need for the base... Was a tad angry 😂 

I'm thinking i bury evething before i log out this time. 😆

let me know if you need any specific building stuff - we are not building at the moment but come across items I can store for you....

• Like 1

Pro tip: Avoid ladders if at all possible. 

• Like 1

On 5/31/2019 at 5:12 PM, Nayte said:

Pro tip: Avoid ladders if at all possible. 

Especially if the server is restarting....if the server crashes/restarts while you are on a ladder you will spawn back in falling to your death.  

1 hour ago, xxxD1RTD1VRxxx said:

Especially if the server is restarting....if the server crashes/restarts while you are on a ladder you will spawn back in falling to your death.  

Lol, I had a bad experience on a ladder not long after it first released on console. I was climbing a radio tower and started bouncing up and down erratically. Didn't know what else to do other than relog. It's a good way to teleport to the beach and get some free fruit and a flare. 

• Haha 2