gekofish

The Sedans are cursed!

Sorry to hear you are leaving the server, and the reason why. I've been playing there too, but staying off the Discord for the very reason you mentioned. Too much anger, too little fun.

Have you found someplace else for your future exploits?

• Beans 1

Hey Max!

The server has changed a lot over the years and I felt it was going in the wrong direction. I have since found another server that I have been playing on recently. I thank you for watching!

Send us a pm with the details, yeah? I want to run in to you and your cronies, and spit on your cars.

which server? Myself an Aux7 are on the village too but only been on there a while so haven't met any of the regular players or joined in any discord so at the moment is just like any other server locked to 1PP

Edited by andysuter

I no longer give out server details, I left this server because it was toxic and don't want it following me around. 

12 minutes ago, gekofish said:

I no longer give out server details, I left this server because it was toxic and don't want it following me around. 

Fair do’s, I just thought your videos were quite funny and thought if youd found a good server then its good to share 😊 . I wasnt on the discord or in the clans so no idea on the toxicity. I didt even now there was a war haha.

Anyway, looking forward to your new vids. Please don’t make them as funny as it’s a bit embarrassing laughing out loud while at work.

• Like 1