Sign in to follow this  
ImpulZ

Experimental Update 1.03.151589

Hello Survivors,

we just released a new Experimental update with some fixes. Check it out:

Patchnotes

NOTES

• It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
  • Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
  • In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
  • You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.

FIXED

• Fixed: Client crash while attaching Barbed Wire
  • Fixed: Client error while manipulating with Barbed Wire
  • Fixed: Rangefinder displayed incorrect distance
  • Fixed: Turning Night Vision Goggles on cancelled personal lights of other players
  • Fixed: Barbed Wire was not visible on Fence after mounting

TWEAKED

• Tweaked: The output of sawing planks from Lumber Pile is now tripled
  • Like 1
  • Beans 2

9 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Finally !

But what about the rest of the bugs with the lumber planks ?

1. Doesn't let you pile up more than 12 on your hands, but you can pile up 20 if you hold 8 and combine them with 12.

2. If you drag a pile of 20 to your inventory, it will only store 10 units in a pile. But when double clicking it - will store all the 20.

3. Any action that involves dragging a pile of 20 lumber planks to anywhere (ground or any inventory like bag, tent or car) will split it to piles of 10.

4. Sawing off planks with a Saw drops planks in the air (irritating and time consuming since you need to move all the time), but when using an axe (??) they are laid out beautifully next to feet.

The problem wasn't sawing off piles of 3 or 9, the rest of the actions are a big mess and time consuming and really not fun.

• Like 1

Any announcment on when the weight issues will be fixed such as the ones described in this tweet? 
https://twitter.com/theeBarra/status/1133084318832746496
Its been an issue since that hotfix dropped and no one seems to know about it.

GUYS PLEASE now can fix the combination lock change the code when the server restart.. please fix this we cant do a safe base... is imposible.

2 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors,

we just released a new Experimental update with some fixes. Check it out:

Patchnotes

NOTES

• It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
  • Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
  • In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
  • You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.

FIXED

• Fixed: Client crash while attaching Barbed Wire
  • Fixed: Client error while manipulating with Barbed Wire
  • Fixed: Rangefinder displayed incorrect distance
  • Fixed: Turning Night Vision Goggles on cancelled personal lights of other players
  • Fixed: Barbed Wire was not visible on Fence after mounting

TWEAKED

I really don't want to have to update my servers again with these micro-fixes. Can't this be pushed into 1.04 or something? None of these issues are game-breaking, very minor. Maybe if there was a fix for the combination locks, or cars blowing up and despawning.

• Beans 2

I thought the reason StandAlone was made was so people didn't have to run mods to play dayz; now looking at the pc servers, the only populated ones are the modded ones, its a crazy world!

26 minutes ago, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

I really don't want to have to update my servers again with these micro-fixes. Can't this be pushed into 1.04 or something? None of these issues are game-breaking, very minor. Maybe if there was a fix for the combination locks, or cars blowing up and despawning.

If you do not want to be forced to update your server all the time during development testing, then you need to stay on stable. Experimental is meant for frequent and small updates so that things can be tested for the stable release. 

2 hours ago, Arkensor said:

If you do not want to be forced to update your server all the time during development testing, then you need to stay on stable. Experimental is meant for frequent and small updates so that things can be tested for the stable release. 

I’m pretty sure he’s talking about the inevitable stable update we will receive, after a few hotfix patches on experimental. I can’t see them delaying to 1.04 because I’m sure they’ll wanna put as much as they can into Xbox/PS4 1.03

• Beans 3

Regarding the barbed wire, It needs to be improved so as we can deploy from the inside also as sometimes the barbed wire roll is under the ground and cannot be deployed in places where there is a slope on one side of where base is. Also it can be unmounted from the outside with pliers as well, when it should only accept hacksaw to destroy it. Noticed some areas of watchtower walls and fences/gates etc can also be accessed from the outside and material dismantled or removed. When I first deployed the barbed wire I had already placed previously on a watchtower the whole watchtower went invisible, had to unmount and put back on to fix that bug.

Gates also I still cannot attach combination lock or even drag to the slot after restart, If I make a gate from scratch I can drag the combination lock to it and lock it but after restart cannot unlock and when removed by hacksaw thus back at start of loop not being able to attach it again unless you rebuild a new gate, I also dont get the "attach" icon either.

Edited by ICEMAN-FMCS