Sign in to follow this  
bent.toe

Ok ps4 users, how is the game running?

How is the rendering and loading of assets? 

Is it smooth? 

Let's say I'm in the US and I don't even see it in the PlayStation store yet . Still waiting

2 hours ago, dude5556 said:

Let's say I'm in the US and I don't even see it in the PlayStation store yet . Still waiting

That’s slow from NA playstation. 

We got it at 9am in europe 

I have it on pc and xbox and it loads about the same but the colors are nice and bright and my character is crisp almost too much so like it feels like a paper cutout against a separate background but in a good way if that makes sense. Only complaint so far is the jump seems a little off from when I use it, maybe lag but all other actions are right on so idk. Enjoying it so far.

I bought it yesterday on my pro. 

I can tell you that it runs far from smooth when compared to the X version. 

Stuttering in cities and freezing for short periods is about the same as the X version, where i see it the most is on textures.. I got grey blocks in cities up until a few meters away from me, it takes ages to load. Same with items and zombies. 

So it's far from "4K smooth" as they said in the dev stream. BUT it's no surprise when BI is involved. 

I started on the Pro yesterday, although I can see rendering objects in the distance It hasnt affected my gameplay at all. Im not sure but it may also depend on the WAN connection speed which may explain the contrasting experience I have had from the comment above. We may find that Xbox servers are more resillaint to lower connection speed issues and that PS servers are still in their infancy. My exprience so far has been pretty much fluid unitll you get to a city where you will suffer a few drops and then once loaded all is fine ( this takes seconds for me ) if anyone has played Ark its like going form a cave to the open world.

Regards

I played for one hour, it's enough to say that i'm happy. i noticed lags with environment rendering and small freezes, especially using binoculars or camera zoom, but i don't care. I accept all the problems of this game, but I do not want to focus on them, the game is still unique and there is nothing like it. I want to ask everyone to support the development team and do not express your aggravated consumer dissatisfaction.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, j1mk3 said:

I want to ask everyone to support the development team and do not express your aggravated consumer dissatisfaction.

Good luck with that one.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, j1mk3 said:

I want to ask everyone to support the development team and do not express your aggravated consumer dissatisfaction.

Wait, what?

Lol I done seen it all.

Yeah, guys and gals, keep supporting shitty game development for premium priced games. Smfh Foh

• Like 1

9 hours ago, j1mk3 said:

. I want to ask everyone to support the development team and do not express your aggravated consumer dissatisfaction.

?? 

On 5/30/2019 at 12:51 PM, Chloe Moretz said:

What is the frame rate per second on the playstation 4 Pro in 1080P?

Solid 30 fps but not in towns and 3x+ scopes

21 hours ago, Van Kinobi said:

X version is much better performance,  why we can't play this in 50-60 fps? 

Yeah... 

The game is wonderful !!  Missing bicycles to help get locomotion and helicopters

overall good...

Sign in to follow this