McPhorce

Stop crying about Duping.

Can't find an M4? Can't find an AK or any of the new guns? Probably because you live in a box. Only playing low pop servers like a little girly man... I located 5 bases yesterday full of assault rifles. Walked away with 5 of them and destroyed everything else. Now i'll make my way to the coast, and PvP until I lose all said guns... Might even kick one down to a bambi. The point is if you havn't seen a rifle since the update it's probably because you are to scared to go out and risk it for the biscuit. I feel no sympathy for you, excuse me while i break out the worlds smallest violin for all you cry babies....

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Stop crying about people crying about things. If its not a thread complaining about it directly its a thread complaining about complaining

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 1

1 minute ago, beanZ4u said:

Stop crying about people crying about things. If its not a thread complaining about it directly its a thread complaining about complaining

Stop crying about me crying about people crying... Complaining about a thread complaining about complainers... You fell right into it sucka.

Exactly. I logged in outside of NWAF on high pop yesterday and had 3 kills within 20 minutes. 2 Lars 1 tundra 1 m4 and 2 decked pistols. Not to mention the guns in the bases you can find with a little bit of walking. So many people crying on this game that have never been west of Gorka. 

• Beans 1

4 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

Stop crying about me crying about people crying... Complaining about a thread complaining about complainers... You fell right into it sucka.

i fell right into it huh, so are you admitting you're just baiting? Not much else to do?

12 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

Can't find an M4? Can't find an AK or any of the new guns? Probably because you live in a box. Only playing low pop servers like a little girly man... I located 5 bases yesterday full of assault rifles. Walked away with 5 of them and destroyed everything else. Now i'll make my way to the coast, and PvP until I lose all said guns... Might even kick one down to a bambi. The point is if you havn't seen a rifle since the update it's probably because you are to scared to go out and risk it for the biscuit. I feel no sympathy for you, excuse me while i break out the worlds smallest violin for all you cry babies....

Interesting - especially since you previously posted about how you can't find M4's or AK's as they had been duped off the game..... I assume you have moved out of your box now?????

• Beans 1

1 minute ago, ZXDMCFCWoody007 said:

Interesting - especially since you previously posted about how you can't find M4's or AK's as they had been duped off the game..... I assume you have moved out of your box now?????

I have. So nice of you to follow me so closely. My biggest fan?

4 minutes ago, ZXDMCFCWoody007 said:

I admittedly was one of the girly men... So if anything duping has made me into a less fearful, more aggressive, overall better and more experienced player. Thank you for pointing that out.

1 minute ago, McPhorce said:

I have. So nice of you to follow me so closely. My biggest fan?

Not really - most people have and it took me about 10 seconds to find out you were one of them.....

Experience in the game tells me most people tend to stop complaining or change their opinions when they enter into the duping box.... 

Just now, McPhorce said:

I admittedly was one of the girly men... So if anything duping has made me into a less fearful, more aggressive, overall better and more experienced player. Thank you for pointing that out.

Having never seen you play I couldn't point it out though I would if it was true.... Having played this for 5 years I can't remember when I stopped being scared of dying but I am pleased for you that it has happened.....

LOL this is going to be an interesting thread for a bit, however considering that this is what I do for entertainment on DayZ "The joy scouting and looting a dupers stash, sometimes it requires some pvp and then a complete character inventory upgrade", I do this to try and rid the server/s of these duper stashes and normalize the CLE, but with more and more players starting to go after duper bases like the OP states, we can achieve this to some extent.

Now, even though I play this style doesn't mean that I'm ok with the fact that now I have to search for these "mil weapons" at duper bases, I'd prefer to acquire them through looting mil bases "That's the original game plan as designed" or by looting other players, but not by having empty Mil camps and dupers stash holding more that what the spawn limit is of that particular item on the servers, duping is a very big problem in DayZ and most players prefer to play the "survival" aspect of the game, stashes of these weapons acquired through looting is another story as there wont be a small group of players that are hold all of the M4/KAM/LAR etc...to themselves, it would be basically "evenly" shared by random players, but duping items to a point where they basically don't spawn at all is a problem and one that majority of players don't agree with.

Why should it be ok for dupers to cheat the game, but not ok if players that play the game properly that don't duplicate to complain about it, why should players now have to go searching for the duper bases instead of looting Mil bases for this particular gear?

Like I said, I agree with some of this but not all of it, most players prefer not to pvp, base hunting etc...but great work on getting the loot and despawning the other gear.

• Like 1

have they done anything about loot farming?
go house...take every item from there and run away about 200 meters from house....dump the items from house in forest and run back to that looted house....new items are there.

2 hours ago, McPhorce said:

. Walked away with 5 of them and destroyed everything else. Now i'll make my way to the coast, and PvP until I lose all said guns... ....

PvP at the coast.... That sound a lot like a girly man to me. Taking pot shots at bambis is not pvp. 

Maybe head up to tisy and do some pvp instead. You'll last 2 minutes. 

I managed 1 minute before i went red screen. 

16 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

PvP at the coast.... That sound a lot like a girly man to me. Taking pot shots at bambis is not pvp. 

Maybe head up to tisy and do some pvp instead. You'll last 2 minutes. 

I managed 1 minute before i went red screen. 

Lmao. Toe... You have clearly never been to Elektro on a high pop... The only time i said anything about bambi's was giving them a free rifle... I would love to PvP you though. Bet you'd hit red faster than tissy ever showed you my mans.

1 minute ago, McPhorce said:

Lmao. Toe... You have clearly never been to Elektro on a high pop... The only time i said anything about bambi's was giving them a free rifle... I would love to PvP you though. Bet you'd hit red faster than tissy ever showed you my mans.

Yep, you probably kill me in a second or two. Doubt i even get my gun up. 

• Like 1

Actually, I think I WILL continue to complain about dupers because they are ruining the game.  Nobody ever said that they wouldn't "risk it for the biscuit".  Running solo into the NWAF, or Tisy, or Troiskoe, or Zelenigorsk is risky in of itself, and there is nothing there.  Again, as a solo most of the time, I see a group of 3 or 4, there's risk and there's suicide.  So, what you are basically saying is that it's okay to cheat?  Those sound like the words of a cheater to me.

14 minutes ago, Stagman70 said:

Actually, I think I WILL continue to complain about dupers because they are ruining the game.  Nobody ever said that they wouldn't "risk it for the biscuit".  Running solo into the NWAF, or Tisy, or Troiskoe, or Zelenigorsk is risky in of itself, and there is nothing there.  Again, as a solo most of the time, I see a group of 3 or 4, there's risk and there's suicide.  So, what you are basically saying is that it's okay to cheat?  Those sound like the words of a cheater to me.

You play on low pop and have never been base searching I bet. Bases are where the guns are now. In fact that's more realistic in my opinion. The military bases would all be picked clean of rifles if we're being honest... You would find them horded in other survivors bases. You sir are just approaching the game the wrong way if you really want a rifle in your hand. Dupers ruined the way you are supposed to play the game, so now we must adapt and realize there is new ways to acquire rifles. Dupers aren't ruining the game for me. That is your personal opinion because you probably hide out in low pop servers avoiding all contact with other players...

4 hours ago, McPhorce said:

If your solution to the issue is to raid a dupers base then go back to the coast to have a glorified round of Pubg with the rest of the dupers, I'd suggest duping might still be a problem worth complaining about. 

Why not take your new found wealth and explore the rest of the map? Would it be because the rest of the map is almost pointless now that all the loot is on the coast because of duping

• Like 2

1 hour ago, McPhorce said:

Been surviving in electro for 8 days about 5 hours a day, 20+ interactions, 4 or so kills. High pop, 1pp like always. Haven't died yet, plenty of risk, tbh i could throw myself at people on the coast and i wouldn't die. Im curious are you on third person servers? Usually people on the coast in third person are even worse from my experience, aswell as theres more dupers. Also haven't found an m4 or ak since 1.0 or duper bases, why would dupers even bother building a base?  The whole base thing is trash imo, not sure all the best loot should be hidden & dupped in bases or probley more common, in holes or barrels nobody will find.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

You play on low pop and have never been base searching I bet

Nope.  The server I play on (where my camp is, as I do not server hop) is generally upper end medium (40) to high (50 to 60). 

The military bases would all be picked clean of rifles if we're being honest

If they weren't duped to the level of insanity, then yes they would.

You sir are just approaching the game the wrong way if you really want a rifle in your hand

I am quite content with my SKS and scoped CR-527.  I have no need for an M4 or AK, although I wouldn't pass one up if I found one.  My main beef is that until I came across a base at the train yard north of the NWAF, I couldn't even find a mountain backpack.  Lucky for me, there was an assault backpack there.  I went to every hunting camp and every tree stand in between them, and found one....ONE.....box of .308.  I took it, but will probably never find a Tundra.  You see, it's not just guns....it's everything.....guns, vests, backpacks, ammo (other than shotgun).  I know that tactics have to change.  As I'm going from town to town, I scan the trees.....found several tents.  Nothing in them, but around them were buried stashes, but I don't currently have a shovel.  I have come across a couple bases.....scout them out for a bit, then go in.  Usually nothing there.  Not that it matters because I don't have an M4, but over the past 2 or 3 weeks, I have only seen a handful of 5.56.  Now, when NVGs get introduced into the game, then that's gonna change things dramatically.  The dupers will ensure that THEY are the only ones that have them, then traveling at night will even be out of the question.

you probably hide out in low pop servers avoiding all contact with other players

Twice in one post you assume to know me.....but I digress.  When running solo and there is a group of 3 or 4, avoiding contact is the only option, as 99.99999% of all players KoS, and don't even TRY to interact. 

Bottom line is this.......there are those that play the game, there are those that CHEAT the game, and there are those that look the other way.

Edited by Stagman70
  • Like 1

Then again theres no point of going inland, as most players and loot are now on the coast. But people definitely dont play smart on the coast especially in 3pp, the coast is a place people go when they can't take the boredom so they just go to the most populated area an try to unleash their suppressed love for Call of duty.

6 minutes ago, Stagman70 said:

Nope.  The server I play on (where my camp is, as I do not server hop) is generally upper end medium (40) to high (50 to 60). 

If they weren't duped to the level of insanity, then yes they would.

I am quite content with my SKS and scoped CR-527.  I have no need for an M4 or AK, although I wouldn't pass one up if I found one.  My main beef is that until I came across a base at the train yard north of the NWAF, I couldn't even find a mountain backpack.  Lucky for me, there was an assault backpack there.  I went to every hunting camp and every tree stand in between them, and found one....ONE.....box of .308.  I took it, but will probably never find a Tundra.  You see, it's not just guns....it's everything.....guns, vests, backpacks, ammo (other than shotgun).  I know that tactics have to change.  As I'm going from town to town, I scan the trees.....found several tents.  Nothing in them, but around them were buried stashes, but I don't currently have a shovel.  I have come across a couple bases.....scout them out for a bit, then go in.  Usually nothing there.  Not that it matters because I don't have an M4, but over the past 2 or 3 weeks, I have only seen a handful of 5.56.  Now, when NVGs get introduced into the game, then that's gonna change things dramatically.  The dupers will ensure that THEY are the only ones that have them, then traveling at night will even be out of the question.

Twice in one post you assume to know me.....but I digress.  When running solo and there is a group of 3 or 4, avoiding contact is the only option, as 99.99999% of all players KoS, and don't even TRY to interact. 

Bottom line is this.......there are those that play the game, there are those that CHEAT the game, and there are those that look the other way.

I find .308, vests, backpacks, Tundra's, and everything but assault rifles at spawn points. Guess you don't know where to look? Either way I am quite content with my stockpile of guns, ammo, and supplies that I have recovered from dupers... The game is more fun than ever imo. Sorry you disagree...

27 minutes ago, Gary176_irl said:

If your solution to the issue is to raid a dupers base then go back to the coast to have a glorified round of Pubg with the rest of the dupers, I'd suggest duping might still be a problem worth complaining about. 

Why not take your new found wealth and explore the rest of the map? Would it be because the rest of the map is almost pointless now that all the loot is on the coast because of duping

Because I've explored the map multiple times, built cars, built bases, grew crops, everything under the sun in this game I have already done. The PvP in this game is actually quite fun, and is, and always will be a cornerstone of this game. If you are geared up in military apparel then I can only assume you are looking for a fight... If you are in civilian clothing I will stop and talk to you, probably hook you up with some gear... 

26 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

Because I've explored the map multiple times, built cars, built bases, grew crops, everything under the sun in this game I have already done. The PvP in this game is actually quite fun, and is, and always will be a cornerstone of this game. If you are geared up in military apparel then I can only assume you are looking for a fight... If you are in civilian clothing I will stop and talk to you, probably hook you up with some gear... 

So you think since you've experienced everything, that everyone else should be limited to this broken gameplay loop because you happen to like it? It's funny because you literally could do this without dupers but somehow exclusively getting weapons that are duped is a better gameplay loop then the normal loop which offers the same thing but more. Regardless everyone and their unborn daughters know duping is broken, and takes away more then it gives. I applaud you for enjoying the current state of the loot economy, but you trying to get a reaction out of people with a passive aggressive headline and responses is just wack & is the only reason i responded to this idiodic topic. 

Edited by Robzom11

3 hours ago, McPhorce said:

Well, then you comprise the .00001% that DON'T KoS.  The cornerstone of the game IS survival, granted, but that does not mean that PvP is soley how to achieve it.  PvP is actually about 30%, and PvE (hunger, thirst, weather, zeds, and wolves) make up the other 70%.  One can argue that other players can also fall into the "E" category of the PvE

3 hours ago, McPhorce said:

I find .308, vests, backpacks, Tundra's, and everything but assault rifles at spawn points. Guess you don't know where to look?

I do know where to look, and I can't believe that it's merely my timing being bad.