Tino81

Finally found a Tundra!!

As the title suggests I finally found a Tundra after learning about it's spawn location.

Thought I'd give it a go after picking up a hunters scope and low and behold there it was (Also came across my first base but left it alone, I'm not a douche) so spent an hour yesterday looking for ammo which I now have 28 rounds of. 

Going to get me some deer now 😂

• Like 4

On 5/28/2019 at 10:05 AM, Tino81 said:

As the title suggests I finally found a Tundra after learning about it's spawn location.so spent an hour yesterday looking for ammo which I now have 28 rounds of. 

Great stuff

On 5/28/2019 at 10:05 AM, Tino81 said:

(Also came across my first base but left it alone, I'm not a douche)

LOL you didn't check it, why not, that could have been on of "Those" bases and then could have had some great gear, if not then then cool 🤣 

Edited by FearFokkol

1 hour ago, FearFokkol said:

Great stuff

LOL you didn't check it, why not, that could have been on of "Those" bases and then could have had some great gear, if not then then cool 🤣 

I had a scout around but couldn't see anything. Looked incomplete as well. 

• Like 1

I found loads of Tundras the day after the update. Ran with a scoped one until I got dayzed by an invisible lag zombie.

I was hoping to source another- are they all duped out of circulation at this point?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

I was hoping to source another- are they all duped out of circulation at this point?

No, I seem to finding quite alot of these and the CR527, found another two tundra's today so they are spawning in the correct locations.

No, I seem to finding quite alot of these and the CR527, found another two tundra's today so they are spawning in the correct locations.

Are you finding them more at castles or hunting lodges?

More at the Hunting stands, less at the castles but they do sometime spawn there (on top of tallest tower), the scopes can be found at hunting lodges and ammo at both hunting lodges and Mil camps (boxed ammo)

Nice had mine 2 weeks and only shot  it once.

Didn't even shoot it in anger- fired a shot in the air in the dark trying to see if a friend could figure out how close I was to him through the gunshot when meeting him

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, awalsh47 said:

I found loads of Tundras the day after the update. Ran with a scoped one until I got dayzed by an invisible lag zombie.

Found 2 in Nespenov castle this week. Definitely still spawning 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, awalsh47 said:

Found mine at Devils Castle on one of the walls. A facebook group I'm part of said they spawn at castles so went to look and found it 👍

Edited by Tino81
Wrong name

9 hours ago, FearFokkol said:

More at the Hunting stands, less at the castles but they do sometime spawn there (on top of tallest tower), the scopes can be found at hunting lodges and ammo at both hunting lodges and Mil camps (boxed ammo)

Met up with a new player last night who had 6 boxes of the .308 WIN rounds, I'm fully stocked now 😂

• Like 1

On 5/28/2019 at 5:05 AM, Tino81 said:

As the title suggests I finally found a Tundra after learning about it's spawn location.

Thought I'd give it a go after picking up a hunters scope and low and behold there it was (Also came across my first base but left it alone, I'm not a douche) so spent an hour yesterday looking for ammo which I now have 28 rounds of. 

Raiding bases is literally the only way to acquire an assault rifle, or DMR at this point. That and prying one out of someones cold dead fingers... The ladder is less douchey in my humble opinion though 😂

I find loads at devils castle & krona castle by boga south of myskino, useful tip to fully zoom out te hunting scope is to only hold LT (don't tap right thumbstick to go into Full ADS) & hold right D-pad. If you tap right thumbstick then tap right d-pad it will only zoom you back and forth between mid-full zoom levels, and running with it it even mid zoom as standard will get you killed bumping into someone at closer range, the lowest level zoom is the best zoom for close range or scanning horizons fast. Hope this helps. I'm loving the Tundra 

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Beans 2

I LOVE the Tundra, coupled with the hunting scope it is deadly for ranged attacks on zeds and deer.  I use it to pick off the zombies from a long distance before raiding a military zone.

Well I found a few of Tundra's that had been duped and stashed in seachests, these were fully geared with scope, ammo and ghillie wrapped with extra .308 ammo boxes, We had ruined them for respawn in DayZ :)