ImpulZ

DayZ is launching on PlayStation 4!

Hello survivors! 

It's almost hard to believe, but the day is here - DayZ is finally releasing on PlayStation 4! At the moment of this announcement, DayZ has already launched on PS4 in Australia and will be gradually released globally over the course of the following 24 hours. While you're waiting, soak up the atmosphere of DayZ's post-apocalyptic world of Chernarus in our brand new Live Action trailer - and check out our today's live stream to find our more details about the release, and DayZ in general! 

Also, before you jump in, we'd like to take you through a few things that may make your first experience with DayZ a little bit better. 

DayZ is hard and tactical. Get good!

First things first: DayZ is an online multiplayer survival game where you have only one goal: to survive by any means necessary. It's aiming to provide a very authentic survival experience, close to what would really happen if the world would come to an apocalypse involving an infection outbreak. The game rewards patience and learning, so to get the best experience out of DayZ, you need to approach the game that way. It can often feel very slow paced and tactical, but we guarantee you: you won't experience more adrenaline in any other game when you first meet another person in the game!

Also, it's not always the smartest thing to try and shoot everyone - the best moments in DayZ often involve player interaction! You have many tools to communicate - from hand gestures or voice chat, to personal radios or public address system. Use them and make a good survival story for yourself!

How to report feedback on the PlayStation 4

We've spent a long time testing and developing DayZ, but it's a complex game and there will  be bugs. We want to know about every issue you have with the game. The best way to report issues is to visit our Feedback Tracker and follow the instructions there. We welcome a discussion on suggestions and improvements on these forums.

If you have a specific question or want to report something quickly, the best channels to use are our Twitter account @DayZ

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

Facepalm from all the ALPHA PC supporters....

….facepalm....

• Beans 2

Now they are going to have 3 communities. Complaining about the progress and communication. Or lack there of. ENJOY!!!

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

having a hard time swallowing the fact that I paid $28ish cad for the game on PC when I bought it.... they are asking for $67 cad for it now on ps4.... that is just under 2.5 times the price I paid.  they should offer a 50% discount for people who baught it early access.  any more than that and I just cant justify buying it a second time.  

You should start PS4 at .063 that way they know what it feels like. You know? ...how to suffer.

• Haha 1

If you have a specific question or want to report something quickly, the best channels to use are our Twitter account @DayZ

or in in other words...fuck you forums 😕

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Beans 1

bonjour survivant 

voila je voulait savoir sir il y avait les lunette de vision nocturnes sur ps4 

4 hours ago, bx2b said:

bonjour survivant 

voila je voulait savoir sir il y avait les lunette de vision nocturnes sur ps4 

Welcome to the forum.

merci green mtn grandb

tu peut m'aide a ma question pour les vision nocturne 

I keep getting the no message error on my screen and i get kicked out i am on the west coast and i dont know what servers to play on 

Edited by Ninja_57_7

I am from Hong Kong, its so glad to hear this game is released in PS4 platform (because my PC is not really good enough for gaming).

However, I was looking for the game in PlayStation store earlier, and I couldn’t find it.

So I am wondering if it is actually not available in my region or it’s my PS4/network problem for some reasons.

Please help me out and let me know why this is happening And when it will be available ?

thanks.

Im just waiting for updates for PS4......majority of the game is bugged but Im still playing it regardless.

• Like 2

I want a damn refund this game is such a joke. Anything over one zombie your pretty much dead, lack of resources is such a joke dieing of dehydration over and over is a joke. The map is way to big going for ever before encountering anything resources zombie/player. 95 percent of items found are useless clothing items. No way to meet with friends unless you navigate the app map and look for the stupid Russian place 9 out of 10 you die before even reaching your friends. Zombies are so over powered compared to the player and they items they actually have before encounters. Lack of food. Game mechanics to combine or navigate the God awful menu screen is a joke. Give me my fucking money back you scamming pieces of shit!!!

By far the worst developed game I have ever played. Did you relise there are many free games on psn and xbox that are night and day better then this fucking trash.

What the actual fuck.

Ripping people off with this nit even half assed joke of a game.

You should be fucking ashamed of your selves you theaving pricks. Your worst then those telemarketer scammers that call people around the holidays to take there money the fuck is wrong with you!

Edited by Max Planck
No okay. Have a break.
  • Like 1

There possibly is a need for some Kind of "Anger" post area so players can overcome the frustration being killed by nature, NPS´s or Players on and on.

This is a good and hard Survival Simulator. It is not any of the common Arkade shoter games you usualy face on consoles. Any decission Counts and will effect everything afterwords.

So watch out and Keep in mind, this game is ment ot be played carefully. It has more ellements from assasins Creed then from Battlefield for example (if I can do that examples at all), which means you have to Sneak through the area, navigate through an unknown enviroment in a foreing Country by avoiding to get killed by nature or others. If you accept this challenge, the game can be really fun but there is also a big luck ellement on the Question of will I find loot or is it gone alreaddy. Will it be the loot I need, will I be able to loot without being disturbed or not and does the weather and day and night rythm fits to my schedule or not.

So ist a lot of planning, thinking, watching, and a bit of luck.

I obviously like the game but it take s awhile till you understand the way it is ment to be played and the mechanics and till then you die often and afterwords you still dye.

This is more experiencing short Storys then a full block buster carrer but that exactly also is the teaser as loss is meaningfull and it is good that it is that way. 

Edited by CPUTestUnit
  • Beans 1

1 hour ago, Ronnie Neville said:

I want a damn refund this game is such a joke. Anything over one zombie your pretty much dead, lack of resources is such a joke dieing of dehydration over and over is a joke. The map is way to big going for ever before encountering anything resources zombie/player. 95 percent of items found are useless clothing items. No way to meet with friends unless you navigate the app map and look for the stupid Russian place 9 out of 10 you die before even reaching your friends. Zombies are so over powered compared to the player and they items they actually have before encounters. Lack of food. Game mechanics to combine or navigate the God awful menu screen is a joke. Give me my fucking money back you scamming pieces of shit!!!

By far the worst developed game I have ever played. Did you relise there are many free games on psn and xbox that are night and day better then this fucking trash.

What the actual fuck.

Ripping people off with this nit even half assed joke of a game.

You should be fucking ashamed of your selves you theaving pricks. Your worst then those telemarketer scammers that call people around the holidays to take there money the fuck is wrong with you!

are u by chance sitting 45 feet from your TV and only using one hand with ur ps4 controller?  u have to be the first person in 7 years to ever complain that the zeds are too strong...  u should try minecraft on creative mode or something.... the difficulty level might be a little more your speed...or I dunno.... or some kind of sesame street put the garbage into the trashcan simulator or something

Well... After all these years... The game seems semi playable.

Edited by SamC

5 hours ago, SamC said:

Well... After all these years... The game seems semi playable.

Semi playable with half the features we need and were promised . They got plenty of work ahead of them , these console hurdles are just a couple of pit stops on a long journey so they better start moving ! 

Bonjour je voudrais savoir s'il y aura des mises à jour sur la Playstation 4 pour Dayz. Hello I would like to know if there are any updates on the Playstation 4 for Dayz

Edited by Mickael Neide de Oliveira

Il y aura bel et bien des mises à jour sur console (xbox/ps4) mais en temps et en heure.

Updates for xbox and PS4 are planned but will be release only when the dayz team feel ready for it.

On 6/14/2019 at 6:06 PM, Ronnie Neville said:

No way to meet with friends unless you navigate the app map and look for the stupid Russian place 9 out of 10 you die before even reaching your friends.

Dude little secret, they all are russian named places.

For the rest of your thread; i have a friend Who also had trouble looting, crafting,  fighting and traversing the map. Dying before we got to him or him to us. We spend most time getting him back up and running. He needs help with a lot of mechanics in a lot of games.

Truth be told, he is not a very good gamer. Hint

Hi there I’m new to this forum. I have been waiting for day z on PS4 and bought it day 1 and for all the haters out there this is a brilliant game if you can’t figure it out and percivere then like somebody said on this thread your a novice gamer and should stick to maybe your game boy!! A true simulater survival game but yea it needs a few things ironing out but it’s a start and deffo playable 

56 minutes ago, FallenFreak said:

Hi guys, I see Patch 1.04 is alredy on PC's !

Any idea when we can get in on PS4 ???

Should be out for mid july