Sign in to follow this  
ThePugman

PS4 release date confirmed in blog?

Saw it as well, it's weird that it's on an official PS blog but Bohemia hasn't released anything official on their social media.

22 minutes ago, IMT said:

Saw it as well, it's weird that it's on an official PS blog but Bohemia hasn't released anything official on their social media.

Yeah. Personally, I don’t believe it, but we wont know for sure until someone at BI confirms.

• Haha 1

Just now, ThePugman said:

Yeah. Personally, I don’t believe it, but we wont know for sure until someone at BI confirms.

Same here. I'm skeptical until something official is announced or of course it is actually released.

From some one who has 47 days played on xbox one, the game is still broken as fuck...cars are fucked up still, zombies are still wonkey as fuck, the fps drops/freezes/stuttering/rendering is mad fucked, and duping is out of control. To clear up what duping does if someone has duped say an m4 and an ak a load of times then the server will read that and the server will no longer spawn those weapons. Oh and dont get me started on scope rendering...just wait it out a lil longer guys till they update the console version more. Personally i love dayz and will play it through out all its ups and downs and im glad to see that its coming to ps4 cause dayz is fuckin amazing game despite the bugs and glitches currently in game (which im sure will be patched and fixed in time)

Edited by Jared Vance

and this is coming from an ex ps4 player (my ps4 basically died lol)

Edited by Jared Vance

To offer an alternative perspective, I sunk 300 hours into the Xbox version. I fell in love with the game, and ended up buying a PC to play that version.

The fact is, yes, it’s buggy, and still lacking content, but the core DayZ experience is still there. 

If you think you’ll like it, buy it! (You’re on the DayZ forums, so I’m guessing you’re keen) Very few games will give you your money’s worth like DayZ.

Edited by ThePugman
  • Like 2

Be warned though... Its nowhere close to a polished product. 

2 hours ago, Boroda Thug said:

It's now official confirmed in Dayz twitter 

Yeah, I saw. I’m dusting off my PlayStation as we speak.

• Haha 1

Im ready to go,  Survivors see you in Chernarus, Please dont be like the Xboxers and shoot on sight,
Lets make it an experience to enjoy.

32 minutes ago, Blades56 said:

Im ready to go,  Survivors see you in Chernarus, Please dont be like the Xboxers and shoot on sight,

U absolutely right bro

34 minutes ago, Blades56 said:

We thought the same in the beginning... Then server hoppers and dupers came along and cleaned the servers from all M4 and AKM's. 

But i will start fresh and with an open mind on ps4. 

• Like 2

Be interesting to see if it has the same issues as Xbox regarding party chat/game chat... does anyone know if this is likely it be the case?

It’s confirmed on Twitter but not in ps store...I can’t find it in the Italian store...

Sign in to follow this